Jump to content
Jorge-

Awesomeface And Coolface/trollface Stickers

Recommended Posts

Had some of these made up by a mate of mine so got 10 of them made up to make it worthwhile him vectoring them up etc.

They are made out of excellent quality 5 year vinyl and are made to go on the outside of whatever you're sticking them on. They are both about 8-9cm wide

Here's the awesomeface;

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

And the Coolface/Trollface one

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

They are £3.50 each posted or 2 for £6 posted.

I have 8 of each

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha, i was parking up the other day in Tesco and could see in my mirror some weird sticker on the Clio behind me, turned out to the the pedo bear. Will post a pic after i get home from work xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Might be old but I still love pedobear. Don't think I'd have one on my car though just in case someone didn't realise the joke and you got a smack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...