RickyZ

Essex Meet - Bluewater Nov 20Th 7:30Pm Onwards

Weekend or Weeknight ?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yea will do that in a sec cheers dude :)

Might also just be a better idea to copy Pauls instructions instead of linking to his old meet thread. You know how easy it is to confuse BMW drivers :lol:

Not trying to have a moan here mate, don't take it the wrong way :) Just trying to make it clear whats going on so you don't end up with people not turning up because they couldn't make head nor tail of it :)

Cheers, its weather or not she minds lol you can all comment on how dark her tints are :P

lol im sure ppl will, if she wont let you try n grab a lift :)

Might also just be a better idea to copy Pauls instructions instead of linking to his old meet thread. You know how easy it is to confuse BMW drivers :lol:

Not trying to have a moan here mate, don't take it the wrong way :) Just trying to make it clear whats going on so you don't end up with people not turning up because they couldn't make head nor tail of it :)

lol true, have copied as much as I can :)

nw dude cheers for the help, you comin ?

Im coming in from Chelmsford if anyones convoying down... people are welcome to stop in for a brew if they wish, before heading down to bluewater.

Might also just be a better idea to copy Pauls instructions instead of linking to his old meet thread. You know how easy it is to confuse BMW drivers

Jus put them in the form of a PowerPoint presentation with pie charts and bar graphs! Simples!

Im coming in from Chelmsford if anyones convoying down... people are welcome to stop in for a brew if they wish, before heading down to bluewater.

Jus put them in the form of a PowerPoint presentation with pie charts and bar graphs! Simples!

pie chart n bar graphs.......are you a manager ???? :P

I can't make it...............

...............for 7.30 :P

Will be there for 8.30/9ish if people are still going to be around :)

haha nw dude GF cant get down till at least 10ish so I ll be there till late lol :P

oh dear, what happened this time, im sure u only recently crashed your car before last meet ??

im getting there early but I know RobbieJ is coming from Southend way maybe you 2 could meet somewhere ?

yeah i did lol, i had a new diff fitted last sat, and was testing it out, and oh censored.gif a kerb got in the way....

il message him and see.

Nice one! I suggest if there all gone by then we head to lakeside for some Wimpy! lol yum yum

no, wimpy bad dude lol

Ok... How about a spreadsheet?

Ill be there for half 7 hopefully, Zone stickers in the windows :D

gd work on the stickers, I have 2 tho one is coming off :(

as for spreadsheet, pah more manager tlk :P jks lol

Oh yeah forgot i had some E46Zone stickies for the car :P will fit them on friday :)

dude get them on ASAP lol tut tut

yeah i did lol, i had a new diff fitted last sat, and was testing it out, and oh censored.gif a kerb got in the way....

il message him and see.

ouch bad times again dude :(

Gutted not going to be able to make this meet this time, how offen does this meet happen as i`ll have my car done for the next one.:(

Paul46rider (or similar name) usually organises Bluewater meets. There's about 3 or 4 a year I think. Turn out is normally 120+ cars. THe next one is December some time.

Wimpy was delicious the other day lol haven't had it in 15 years tho haha

I miss Wimpy!!

Paul46rider (or similar name) usually organises Bluewater meets. There's about 3 or 4 a year I think. Turn out is normally 120+ cars. THe next one is December some time.

I miss Wimpy!!

As Gaz says normally Paul organises these, this is my first attempt and OMG the effort of it LOL normally 3 or 4 a year but they getting more popular so might be more next year :)

Flip chart or engineering diagrams?

By the way looking forward to this... and... Wimpy FTW!! :P

flip chart def best dude :P

Thanks for that....if the weather holds out tomorrow and Saturday and i can get alot done before work i`ll see if i can still make it.

awesome please try to post before half 6 on sat and I will keep an eye on if you are coming, i ll add ya back up as a ? for now :)

Please dont tempt me to spend more money after buying the car, new exhaust, powerflex bushes, cleaning kit, matte black grills, blue footwell lights, number plate leds, aux in retrofit kit etc etc

lol dw dude was only jokin :) see ya tomorrow

wheres the list gone, how many are attending now tricks B)

The list is in the first post mate :) 16 and a maybe down so far.

as above Cocky, its in the main post :) I put it there to make it easy to find LOL