Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

Good man Black Rider :) You'll not regret making the trip down.

Bunny, Yes I was going to book. I'll get it done this weekend. I'm going to book it for 20 people so we have enough for any partners coming etc.... Maybe say 22 to be safe. Last time we had about 10 cars at one point but 19 people. Sitting outside isn't an option this time either :lol:

Are you definitely going up to the Bluewater meet then El Turko? I might come along with you if you don't mind. That way I can just shoot straight back off to MK afterwards instead of staying in Bournemouth another night.

I've got a camera so can take a few shots of other cars. Hopefully someone else will have a decent camera too!

me and daz are coming down from npton, so if you wana roll back to mk wiv us mate not a prob

Is it just the 3 of us (Me, Chris and Rich) meeting at rownhams services/motel car park? Just checking so we don't leave anyone when we get there!

My dad has some remote control aeroplanes in the garage, think i'll have to strap the wing of one of them to the boot and spray it estoril to fit in :P