Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

has any one decided the meet place in ringwood or are we all just assuming the last car park in the top corner?

I think we may as well meet straight at the Carvery. I don't mind meeting up with some people early in Ringwood as I've gotta go past there anyway though :)

Nurr nurr nurr nurr nur! He said Gaz not Rich :P

:lol: Only playing! Although you got a passenger lap in the E30 M3 last time so shotgun first :lol:

But you were distracted looking for ponies :P so i sneekily got a ride lol but yes you do get shotgun i expect they wont appreciate loads of people filling there cars lol

But you were distracted looking for ponies :P so i sneekily got a ride lol but yes you do get shotgun i expect they wont appreciate loads of people filling there cars lol

ok boys bin on fbook talking to my mate and you can both have a ride so no squabbling :D

Right guys, they've said there is room, but......I need to pay a £5 deposit per person as it's December :( I'm happy to do this, but I need your guaranteed 100% no quable word that you'll turn up. Last thing I wanna do is put down a £5 deposit per person and then 50% of you not turn up........