Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

You should mate :D We're a friendly bunch! The last one we did in the New Forest felt more like a group of mates meeting up than a normal car meet :D

Plus, it's a brilliant excuse to have a carvery :D

Where abouts are you?

Edit: If you do come along. I'll be wanting a passenger ride in your M I'm afraid :)

Right, the date and time is 4th December 2010 at 1pm. Is that ok with everyone?

Suits me :D

cool where :) we gonna meet rownhams west bound ?

Sounds good mate.

I've added this to my calendar, finally something on a Saturday afternoon!

That said, I reserve the right to bail lol :D

I picked a Saturday afternoon especially for you Mit :D

Would be good to finally put a face to a name :D

I rekon mits famous and doesn't wanna make a fuss when we see him :) hes like the stig of E46zone lol

( jeremy clarksons voice) some people say hes Jewards father, others think hes the govenor of california all we know is hes call the MIT :D

( jeremy clarksons voice) some people say hes Jewards father, others think hes the govenor of california all we know is hes call the MIT :D

ROFL :)

Good man Fazanders :)

The family are more than welcome if they want too :) I'll be with my OH and I'm sure Meanstreak will be with his lovely wife (her name escapes me :) )

Good man Fazanders :)

The family are more than welcome if they want too :) I'll be with my OH and I'm sure Meanstreak will be with his lovely wife (her name escapes me :) )

Nah... fock that... I'm going out for a play :) Cheers for the thought though. I'll be sure not to forward this to the missus :)

her name is theresa gaz not shure if she is comming may be i can turn of dcs ? and have some fun ;)

It's DSC mate ;) and lol, always good in the wet!

My mrs is the same. Put my foot down and she puts her 'disaproving face' on :rolleyes:

With you there on that one! Although the kids love it and say GO FASTER FASTER!! Reckon that equates to a re-map required :lol:

With you there on that one! Although the kids love it and say GO FASTER FASTER!! Reckon that equates to a re-map required :lol:

I think that's as good of an excuse as ever :rolleyes:

There will be a special Xmas present being given away too by the way (Nothing amazing, it wont cost more than £15 but I figured it'll all add to the fun). Only thing is, I'm not sure what it should be for. Maybe the best decorated car as it's xmas (and I want to see someone driving round with their car covered in tinsel!), or perhaps cleanest car, or something along those lines. Any suggestions?

I think that's as good of an excuse as ever :rolleyes:

There will be a special Xmas present being given away too by the way (Nothing amazing, it wont cost more than £15 but I figured it'll all add to the fun). Only thing is, I'm not sure what it should be for. Maybe the best decorated car as it's xmas (and I want to see someone driving round with their car covered in tinsel!), or perhaps cleanest car, or something along those lines. Any suggestions?

Good idea... who's paying the £15 for it though..?

I like the idea of cleanest car and best covered in tinsel haha... maybe some fairy lights to top it off? :lol: