Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

Well I am down for coming to the meet and it's in my calendar, aside from it being a lady friend's birthday, and I ought to take her out somewhere... which may mean I have to bail on this at the last minute!

Well I am down for coming to the meet and it's in my calendar, aside from it being a lady friend's birthday, and I ought to take her out somewhere... which may mean I have to bail on this at the last minute!

I'd love to go to mits wedding, he'll be at the altar and the priest/vicar will say the bit " does anyone have a reason why these two shouldn't marry or forever hold your peace" then all of a sudden mits hundreds of "Lady Friends" will storm in begging for his love :lol:

I'd love to go to mits wedding, he'll be at the altar and the priest/vicar will say the bit " does anyone have a reason why these two shouldn't marry or forever hold your peace" then all of a sudden mits hundreds of "Lady Friends" will storm in begging for his love :lol:

Nah you got me confused with the nerd in the specsavers ad :P

Cheers Gaz I think that would be a good idea convoying down. I'll see what xmas decs haven't been put up and try and spruce the car up.

:P A convoy shall be good. I was disapointed last time because I was the only one coming from this way. Everyone else got to convoy except me :'( haha.

We did have a pretty good convoy going into the new forest for a photo shoot though :) Even if it was lead by a golf! :lol:

Gaz ive just thought, you know chris with the e30 m3 he might come and hes a moderator for e30zone i think and he could maybe get a load of them to join in the fun? Like a joint thing, or shall we just keep it simple lol ( bearing in mind im still not sure if i can make it yet )

For convoy stuff, have you guys thought about using google latitude? Basically you load google maps on your phone, add your mates to your google latitude contacts and the phone uploads your gps position back to google, and your mates can see where you are. It can even give directions to where they are.

I used it at Le Mans last year to tell my friend she was 6km away from me so I wasn't going to run there and pick up the sandwiches she'd bought. Was useful at Glastonbury a couple of years ago too, for my friends to find me in the car park!

Court, my family mainly come from salisbury/ amesbury way and i personally was born in salisbury :)

Cool sounds like a few good locals gonig to the meet.

:) A convoy shall be good. I was disapointed last time because I was the only one coming from this way. Everyone else got to convoy except me :'( haha.

We did have a pretty good convoy going into the new forest for a photo shoot though :) Even if it was lead by a golf! :lol:

Sounds like I missed a good photo shoot.

Yeh and that golf was in front cause u couldnt keep up lol

But don't put a Golf down, I came from the VeeDub Scene. I wasn't running stock power :P

It sucked. At one point I was considering throwing my gf out the car so I could catch up, then realised she's so tiny that the weight I would have lost by throwing her out wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference.

I might get a quick release spoiler in case that type of situation ever arises again. It probably weighs more than my gf after all! :lol: