Paddybrown23

My M Sport Touring So Far....

Love those shots, amazed at the lack of mud on the car, just have been driving veerrryyyy slow ... :)

Ha! The front stayed pretty clean but the back and sides are covered in filth, even after crawling through the puddle at 1mph :)

Looking great paddy, nice shots, i notice you got the mrs to bend down then by the last shot she just thought fcuk it :lol:

Ha! Yeah was even more fun trying to get her to understand what I was saying when I was using hand signals to turn the headlights/ foglights on and off!

Had a coilpack go on the way to work this morning! Engine light up ad running like a bag of crap. Managed to limp it into work and plugged in the code reader - P0301. Nipped down to Stockwell motors and got two coilpacks for £40. Fitted one and its running perfectly again. Gonna by another one and change the two coilpacks I haven't done already to avoid this happening again! Bloody things

Bloody hell paddy, you go through some coilpacks on that car haha! Least you'll have 6 new ones soon :)

It eats coilpacks for breakfast! Just glad it's different ones going and not the same ones!

Got these bad boys through today. Hopefully get them fitted Thursday. I'm hoping it solves the awful creaking at slow speeds and the loose/ crap feeling steering.

They are meyle HD, look really good quality

1C751FF2-E0C8-4E73-9DC1-BF52B2B61FEB.jpg

So haven't updated his for a while. The wishbones weren't the source of the creaking. Turns out my springs weren't seated properly so we're creaking! Needed new front top mounts as well. All fitted and no creaking but car still doesn't feel quite right up front, can't put my finger on it. I've had a look and the inner and outer track rod ends look ancient and are the only thing I haven't changed! Might just get a new set and see what happens.

On a more interesting note, got my third set of MV1's and tomorrow will be getting them on the car! Can't bloody wait. Then plan is spacers all round after an arch roll and hopefully I'll be happy :) photos to follow tomorrow

So haven't updated his for a while. The wishbones weren't the source of the creaking. Turns out my springs weren't seated properly so we're creaking! Needed new front top mounts as well. All fitted and no creaking but car still doesn't feel quite right up front, can't put my finger on it. I've had a look and the inner and outer track rod ends look ancient and are the only thing I haven't changed! Might just get a new set and see what happens.

On a more interesting note, got my third set of MV1's and tomorrow will be getting them on the car! Can't bloody wait. Then plan is spacers all round after an arch roll and hopefully I'll be happy :) photos to follow tomorrow

I know the feeling mate. Got a issue with rubbing on the inner lining on the arch. Annoying noise. Also battery is loose. Even tho its a small issue. It's irritating lol.

Would mv1 be on the car by Saturday.

Can wait to see this in person. Two fav colours in e46 are imola red and lsb.

So I fitted the fronts ready to get down to the tyre fitters tomorrow morning for the rears to have the correct size tyres fitted. Should be a fun drive, can imagine I'll get some funny looks!

Anyway from the photo you can see how far in the 68's sit. Original grill is going back on tomorrow as well :) Can anyone spot he difference between the two photos below?

4873B48B-16A9-497C-A74D-E0F7658CB609.jpg

F6A965BC-5C43-4562-874C-91ADB4CC6496.jpg

I know the feeling mate. Got a issue with rubbing on the inner lining on the arch. Annoying noise. Also battery is loose. Even tho its a small issue. It's irritating lol.

Would mv1 be on the car by Saturday.

Can wait to see this in person. Two fav colours in e46 are imola red and lsb.

Yeah mate MV1's will be on!! Should look pretty good hopefully after a clean as well. Looking forward to seeing yours as well, it's a gorgeous colour!

So I fitted the fronts ready to get down to the tyre fitters tomorrow morning for the rears to have the correct size tyres fitted. Should be a fun drive, can imagine I'll get some funny looks!

Anyway from the photo you can see how far in the 68's sit. Original grill is going back on tomorrow as well :) Can anyone spot he difference between the two photos below?

4873B48B-16A9-497C-A74D-E0F7658CB609.jpg

F6A965BC-5C43-4562-874C-91ADB4CC6496.jpg

Smoked n/s wing indicator in 1st picture but clear in the second?

Looks great on mv1s mate. Almost standard with a drop is perfect in my eyes :)

I agree mate, I've spent all this time messing about with the car looks wise and now I've realised it looked best standard!