Duracell Bunny

I Bought the ST-3 today :-)

Daz 0-60 is only a small part of it and the 330 makes most of that up due to having better off the line RWD ability. Midrange and up through the gears the ST is definately a quicker car. It has so much midrange torque it just slams you in to your seat no matter what gear you're in.

Totally true, that torque made a big impression on me when I've been in one. But I think the ST Fords in general are under-rated.

To be honest I find my mate's ST220 slightly quicker at the top end than my 330. More so since it was mapped.

Edited by bhp_231

Have you looked into the Bluefin chips for the ST?

It's direct plug and play, goes straight into the OBD port, chages the map on the ECU, changes the boost and even has a switch to change between standard and mapped. Takes power up to 275bhp I believe and the best bit - takes a few seconds to take out ;)

Matt bluefin with void my warranty. Ive said before im getting the Mountune upgrade as its ford approved so doesnt effect the warranty nor the insurance. Its consist of a New bigger intercooler, New induction system and Remap. Reviews and ST forum members say its quicker in a straight line than an RS :)

Have a feeling my mate has a bluefin chip in his focus ST, i will ask him sometime :)

Rich took me out in this last night and i must say, it is VERY nice :D every part of it seemed great! Just thought i'd say :P

Everyone who says it's a downgrade from the beemer clearly hasn't been in one... They are just two different cars, it's hard to compare a FWD and a RWD car for starters! I now have 3 mates with these and I must say they're all nice cars.

Is that the 300bhp conversion they do?

A guy who used to be one of the top guys from Mountune mapped my MR2, he ended up working at a place called engine advantages. Funny enough, one of his other colleagues from Mountune ended up changing my clutch too lol.

I'm pretty sure the Bluefin doesnt invalidate the Ford warenty though, even if it did, it's litterally a gadget you can plug in and unplug from inside the car in seconds.

Well mountune quote 260bhp but rolling road figures are nearer 285ish but with a huge gain in torque. im sure bluefin voids the warranty and could proberably be detected even if i took it on and off.

My brother just bluefin his 2.5t titanium x mondeo and it goes like stink!

very nice interior... has a lot of little touches that I didnt expect from Ford (gauges on dash, carbon efect trim, push button start)

It has tons of features lol

Dual zone climate control

Keyless entry

Handsfree bluetooth

You can stream music via bluetooth

Voice activation for sat nav/cd player/phone/climate control etc

Usb and aux port

5 settings for heated seats

Air cooled glove compartment ( like a fridge )

Tyre pressure monitor

Steering modes standard/comfort/sport

You can even programme the car to heat the inside for whatever day and time you want, so you dont have to get in a cold car.

I must admit the stereo system in it is very crystal clear and loud :)