Deezer-D

BBS LM Reps

Cheers guys

Got 19's - 8.5" fronts and 9.5" rears. 235 / 35 / 19 and 265 / 30 / 19 Falken FK 452 tyres. Wheels came with tyres fitted and balanced with BMW centre caps, wheel bolts and a set of locking nuts too. Top service from Carl :rolleyes:

To be honest 18's would look small because of the lips on the rear, has to be 19's :lol:

Will post some better pics if it ever stops raining here.

As you can see in the photo I still have mudflaps fitted - should I take them off?

Cheers

D

Deezer - the wheels look terrible and dont suit the car at all IMHO.

.......i'll do you a favour and swap with u :lol:

Still running the ///M badges but will be ordering the real carbon BMW badges from BMstyling.

Are you going source some BBS badges then?

I have the regular blue and white BMW badges on at the minute but I think I'll change them for the carbon ones too when I do the bonnet and boot badges. I think the red caps look well smart but I think I want something a bit less flash - getting old!

cheers mate, wen i bought the lms they came with the standard bmw centre caps. i got the red ones from a mate of mines, the red caps are originals. but you can find them on ebay, my ones didn't fit. so wot i did woz take centre caps of the original and stuck them on the bmw caps lol. i hpe this helps