stringy93 Posted December 28, 2008 Report Share Posted December 28, 2008 Many thanks mate. Showed up on time and a really friendly guy. Team effort had all the interior fit in 4 hrs! Hope you and the Mrs enjoyed your night in Leeds last night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
330ci Assassin Posted December 28, 2008 Report Share Posted December 28, 2008 Many thanks mate. Showed up on time and a really friendly guy. Team effort had all the interior fit in 4 hrs! Hope you and the Mrs enjoyed your night in Leeds last night Hi Craig Thanks for the help yesterday mate, definately worth the drive up from london. The hard work and effort in the cold definately paid off, The seats look and feel great. Definately transformed the car now. Me and the missus loved it up there in Leeds did lots of shopping and hit a few bars. just got home and tired as from all the driving. have nothing but good words to say about Craig, a pleasure to deal with. cheers mate Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jags Posted January 24, 2010 Report Share Posted January 24, 2010 A negative feedback for a forum member 328i. Paid for the mirrors, sent him my address and number for postage and incase he had any issues. He hasn't been on the forum since the day he ''sold'' them and I paid for them nor has he replied to my emails or messages. Paypal have decided am not covered for some BSTARD reason so I'm now out of pocket. 99% people on this site are true to the word but 1% are not. Only fair I let people know what happened. I hope he resurfaces so that the issue can be resolved and if there is a valid reason, I will retract my statement and give him a good feedback. No chance of that tbh, was thinking of going to the police with the information I do have, cyber crime is a bitch. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted January 24, 2010 Report Share Posted January 24, 2010 Not good Jags! Unfortunatly whenever I first joined here I bought some spacers off a member, who never sent them, lukcily paypal covered me Dont let it put you off though mate! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
autosri Posted January 24, 2010 Report Share Posted January 24, 2010 Still no word from him then mate I hope it gets sorted though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jags Posted January 24, 2010 Report Share Posted January 24, 2010 Won't lose faith, I have faith in karma. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keith Posted January 24, 2010 Report Share Posted January 24, 2010 What mirrors did you aim to buy from him? Ho much are you out of pocket dude? Sorry to hear about this mate. Some scumbags out there that's for sure, this kind if stuff is happening way to much. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daz 330 Cs Posted January 25, 2010 Report Share Posted January 25, 2010 This is really slack of him Dude , when did you Pay him ? Theres no excuse at all for him not contacting you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jags Posted January 25, 2010 Report Share Posted January 25, 2010 Keith, it was for a set of original coupe mirrors that I was going to keep as a backup Daz: 13th January was when I paid him, whilst i waited outside of an interview for a new job, told him I was going to pay when I got home but he said loads of people had asked him questions about them already so I paid him via paypal over my blackberry. 13th January was the last time I heard from him and the last time he visited the site. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jags Posted January 25, 2010 Report Share Posted January 25, 2010 Out of Pocket £50. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan 24v Posted January 25, 2010 Report Share Posted January 25, 2010 Whilst probably quite unlikely, there 'may' be a genuine reason why he hasnt been on the site since or even posted them. He could have been in an accident or anything??? Go to the Police mate and then you'll at least know if he is dodgy - assuming they are bothered of course. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
colmurphy Posted January 25, 2010 Report Share Posted January 25, 2010 That sucks jags! Hope u get it sorted soon mate Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...