cjohnson

My New 330D Msport Touring :)

Cheers all! :) I've had to raise it slightly thogh to save my wings! :(.

Jay, no they don't have the adjusters on the bottom of the legs, I was wondering if they would or not when I ordered them.. Venom are good lads, they took around 7 working days to arrive though so ring and order them! ;) The ride is absolutely spot on for the money! Can't fault it at all! When it was wound to the bottom it kind of felt "saggy" if that makes sense, but now I've raised it 10mm on the front it feels alot firmer and the ride has improved!

John, prices vary massively! This is a 51 plate, but has plum nappa leather, heated and memory, harman kardon, sat nav, xenons etc and I gave £3300 for it. I haven't seen one as well spec'd since I got mine though for anywhere near as cheap!

Cheers Carl.

Edited by cjohnson

Yeah I admit it was a bargain! The car wasn't advertised very well! Don't get me wrong it's not mint but have to remember it's 11 years old! Lol. Very tidy! Your coupe looks tidy! I didn't think it would be long before you changed your mind on the sportlines ;) haha

Lol. Coilovers should have come first in the beginning! ;), ooh not good. Will it definitely not machine polish? I would say if youre anything like me it will only be you that will notice it cause you know it's there and you'll look at that whenever you look at the car haha.

I thought so too! 135K mate, fsh tho and new clutch and dual mass at 126k! So all is good lol, we all know they soak up miles well! IMO I got a bargain! I'm in love with the colour of the interior! People always comment on it! :)

Cheers.

Update time :)

Got my sat nav module in and working :). Only problem I've got is that I'm stuck in 2005 with it as I can't find an update disc anywhere for the MK3 :(, anyone know somewhere that does them?

11rde3c.jpg

Changed the dash trims to carbon ones to match the doors as they'd been replaced at some time in it's life..

2aha9ol.jpg

Got an M sill trim for passenger rear as it had a plain black one for some reason that was siliconed on.. BODGE!

2z4iql4.jpg

Best mod EVER! Cup holders lol..

eirs0i.jpg

Ecotune decat :)

2mhir7a.jpg

I steam cleaned the engine bay as it was disgusting. Should of taken a before pic but never thought.. Anyway..

30udd13.jpg

Mint condition second hand genuine mats as it had none.

359wm0o.jpg

First fitting the wheels on the drive.

2j2ucmo.jpg

23mrksz.jpg

And after many suspension tweeks I have this! :)

o5cec1.jpg

2m3p9pv.jpg

ju7fj9.jpg

25yy4bd.jpg

dp6ycn.jpg

2uts0o6.jpg

141ice1.jpg

9gfpt5.jpg

2pq5axe.jpg

And that's where I'm at upto now. Also done a full service, oil and filter, engine breather, air filter, pollen filter.

It's in need of the prop shaft bearing doing now, there's a rattling under acceleration which is turning into a squeak, coming from the rear ashtray sort of area, so I presume this is all it can be..?

Do I do the rear lights all red, or do I do the top half (clear bit) in laminex black? Can't make my mind up!

Cheers for looking!

Wow! That is absolutely stunning! Always wondered what style 32's would look like on a slammed touring and now I know! Well tempted by them for my touring now but mine isn't slammed. My new favorite touring on the site now!

Cheers for the nice comments everyone! Glad you like it.

I'm running 215/40/18s on the rears and 215/35/18s on the fronts. The rears do have quite alot of stretch though! The fronts have a nice amount :).

Paddy, I looked for a touring with them on for ages but couldn't find one lol, so when these came up I had to have them!

Haha Greg, I'll let you borrow it, you can do all the work you've just done with yours then I'll have it back ;).

Paddy, yeah I'm hoping the site doesn't flood with tourings on 32s hahaha :ph34r:

Haha Greg, I'll let you borrow it, you can do all the work you've just done with yours then I'll have it back ;).

Paddy, yeah I'm hoping the site doesn't flood with tourings on 32s hahaha :ph34r:

How about you give it me, I'll do all the work again. I'll give it you back, let you wash it, get all that bodyshop grime off...... Then I'll have it back as payment for all the repairs!! ;)

Yours looks like it doesn't need anything mate!

Lol, can't help but think I'm being ripped off there ;). Don't let my good camera skills fool you, it has all the expected marks for a 12 year old bus lol. My mate is sorting some out when the weather clears up!

Hi all. Long time since I updated this! I've not done much tbh, sold the style 32s now though and just bought some e90 style 216 motorsport alloys.

Trial fit them tonight..

rw6yo7.jpg

2li9abm.jpg

29dtgcl.jpg

juzv2f.jpg

What size tyres do we recommend? I was thinking 215 35 on the front and 225 35 on the rears.

I've also tinted the rear lights too!

And a few pics cos I like pic whoring :).

349e4na.jpg

2h4yxvm.jpg

1znnatu.jpg

k2l27b.jpg

Also meet Charlie, my newborn son :). 6 weeks old!

30lgyag.jpg

fxxrhh.jpg

Cheers for looking :)