benwalsh91

Ben Walsh e46 coupe

So. I really fell out of love with this car for a bit. It just sat under a cover on my drive.

I did put the car up for sale and before I took some photos I gave it a clean. when I say I gave it a clean what I really meant was...

DSC_0164_zps6b6wgq2u.jpg

Some after photos

DSC_0170_zps6vlsvzku.jpg

DSC_0169_zpsmas2tcae.jpg

IMG_20150209_143330_zpsmuvq4z3a.jpg

Not going to lie. I kind of love this again. I've also decided this is making the trip to worthersee this year so best Crack on. Lots of maintenance bits and bobs to do along with getting numerous parts fitted. Including these

IMG_20150131_110436_zps9ukopx9s.jpg

Nice wheel, where do you get it from or is it a retrim?

I imported them from Japan about a year ago for my old r32 skyline but they never went on the Car. They are pretty rare especespecialy in 18s. They are genuine 3 piece split work equips04. I've only seen a couple of these and the last set of saw on a similar spec but worse condition sold for £1800

Think he means the steering wheel Ben

my bad. makes sense now, got it from a site in Germany dude. it is lovely! was about £300 and then i needed an airbag for it as my previous one didnt fit as this is an early 1999 model.

Yeah sorry meant the steering wheel :)

nah not really, to be honest i never drive the car. Ive only put one tank of petrol in this car this year and i still have 3/4 left lol. i got the Mrs i job with me so she drives every day which is very very nice lol.

but the real challange is the 3500 mile trip across europe this car will be embarking on in May. Now that is going to be interesting!!! first obsticle will be getting on a ferry lol.

ive ordered some bits to sort out the maintence on this car hopefully it will sort out some of the issues and make it run very nice and smoothe come may.

• Brake Discs Front
  • Brake Discs Rear
  • Brake Pads Front
  • Brake Pads Rear
  • Accelerator Cable
  • Shortened Drop Links
  • New Window Wipers
  • Full service Kit
  • Will also go get the tracking done

and for Cosmetics

• HID
  • LED bulbs
  • LED interior
  • MSport side skirts
  • Roof spoiler
  • Boot lip spoiler
  • New Badges
  • Misc little bits
  • New Pass wing.

Will be getting all the body work bits put into paint when htey all arrive. also going to get a custom exhaust made. i have a picture in my head for it and i hope it comes out how i want.

Also got some plans to get a couple of bits of the interior re trimmed.

Edited by benwalsh91

So. The plan with the equip... Was to put the 9s up front and see if there is room to go 10 at the rear. And to make sure the 9 fitted up front. And that it did

Obviously The fitment isn't set up for these wheels so it looks pretty poor. But you can get an idea

IMG_20150218_065719_zpslg7aaijo.jpg

DSC_0210_zpszzvr80mm.jpg

DSC_0208_zpskpuxpqg6.jpg

DSC_0207_zps8sfscmy1.jpg

Burst rad?? They're a weak point on any BMW unfortunately.

I'd be looking to do the stat and pump as well if you haven't already done so.

Wheels look awesome, but you need to slam the s**t out of your car now. Black e46's look so tough stanced right.