Jay.

Jamie's Latest 330ci - blackberry nappa & elipsoids

Das, it should be here by the end of the week mate, you decided to get one yet?

Cheers Gaz I'm hoping so! Camber isn't the killer it's the toe, but within reason so yeah, your probably right :lol:

I'll keep an eye on this, if I do it'll be down the line yet but I would love one, maybe with the yellow centre line included in if he could do it. I've got some parts arriving this week & it's service time (already!) so I'll need to leave the spending for a couple of months :lol:

Hi Jay, just read ya post #616. Hardest part on mine was getting the headrests out, I found that pulling em up to their highest then doing one leg at a time got em out. The rest of it is a bit of a ball ache but all steady enough. On mine getting the c pillar lights out and the pillar covers felt like they was gonna snap but they didn't.

Loads of rattle can layers needed but they do come up good. Don't sell ya motor it's beautiful. Fooking women, they do your head in- some of em anyhow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, I did the head rests when I changed the interior & I've done the C pillars before, just curious how you get the seat belts out ? Do you have to unbolt them at the base?

Thanks bud, I'm going to see it through regardless :)

Yeh that's right Jay, undo em at the bottom then pop the top belt surround off n slide the belt through. It's a Torx 50 that you'll need.

A good tip a read was have a thick towel or similar for when you fold down the leather seats so as you don't mark the backs on the metal brackets.

Cheers Gav

so to add insult to injury after yesterday - expansion tank is now visually leaking - another £82 down the swanny, wanted to get a genuine bmw one as I've heard about poor fitment issues on the cheaper items

True mate, I just hope I can do this expansion tank without any hiccups. Anyone done one themselves? I know its 4 clips & twist temp sender out 45 degrees clockwise from underneath then bleed up once refitted but I'm never confident when it comes to working on cars myself lol

True mate, I just hope I can do this expansion tank without any hiccups. Anyone done one themselves? I know its 4 clips & twist temp sender out 45 degrees clockwise from underneath then bleed up once refitted but I'm never confident when it comes to working on cars myself lol

It's an easy enough job mate, just take your time :)

so to add insult to injury after yesterday - expansion tank is now visually leaking - another £82 down the swanny, wanted to get a genuine bmw one as I've heard about poor fitment issues on the cheaper items

Feeling for ya son.

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Car for sell