crookesey

Style 63 Alloys - X5. Topics Merged 02/09/2016

that's good news mate,im still contemplating the upgrade

go for it

Si those wheels look The dogz - got me thinking now

thanks matey

Agreed, look great ! I'm missing my X5 rims already, I'll have them back on soon I think :D

cheers fella.

Guys I've finally got mine on here are a few photos showing my fitment (mates photography).

IMG_2292_zps26f09e3a.jpg

IMG_2293_zpse2eb0b3c.png

I defiantly need more lows front and rear and should be coming tomorrow with better pictures as well.

Currently running 215/35 with a 20mm spacer up front and 235/35 with a 5mm up the back, let me know what you guys think :thumbsup:

Guys I've finally got mine on here are a few photos showing my fitment (mates photography).

I defiantly need more lows front and rear and should be coming tomorrow with better pictures as well.

Currently running 215/35 with a 20mm spacer up front and 235/35 with a 5mm up the back, let me know what you guys think :thumbsup:

Looking good mate.With 215 and 235 you can go pretty low you just have to play with the coilover a bit :D

2con23a.jpg

o6xwk2.jpg

looking good mate

Looking good mate.With 215 and 235 you can go pretty low you just have to play with the coilover a bit :D

Cheers boys

And yeah that's the plan Stan, as low as possible really but unfortunately I'll be living the high life for another week :(

just use your e46 wheel bolts..then fit caps over them.

ive used vw bolt covers on mine..around a tenner off ebay ..and they are genuine too.

when i first put mine on..i run a 235-35-19 front..no spacers..lowered on eibach pro..no rubbing at all.

i run a 235 rear..with stretch..no spacers..no arch work..no issues..

so you maybe able to run a 245 on the rear..

but you will be ok with a 235 front