ttboy1988

Clubsport Spoiler On Ebay

x2 Well spotted Phantom Mark, why would they do that ? :lol: lol

It not even fitted; he's just resting it on the boot to give a rough idea of what it will look like. Looks like its never been fitted to a car.

Keith my apologies your right didnt look close enough lol

Lol, don't apologise, was just saying that owner didn't actually fit both - that'd be proper overkill :lol:

Thank god for that then, I will cut him a little slack for that then :lol:

No excuse for the Barry M3 wannabe badge tho :lol:

Eh? It's a genuine M3 CS? You been drinking Mark? :D

OT - but I've always wondered what exactly is an M3 CS?

I always thought it was M3 or M3 CSL

I googled it and read that its the same as the M3 but just a later model with a few small changes, can anyone confirm?

Taken from an Autocar review;

'Although the CS might have two-thirds of a CSL’s nomenclature, realistically it’s about one quarter of the lightweight special. For an extra £2400 over the regular M3 coupé you get the CSL’s gorgeous 19-inch wheels, drilled brake discs, chubby Alcantara steering wheel and an M-track mode that dials back the stability control’s threshold. But most crucially, the CS also gets the CSL’s tighter steering rack: 14.5:1 versus 15.4:1. And finally – in a move that makes paddle-shift Luddites like me rejoice – it’s available as a manual.'

Basically, it shares some of the key CSL parts to make it a better drive (rack, brakes), has a few CSL cosmetic goodies (wheels), but doesn't have the weight-saving carbon goodies and leightweight seats, or the extra Bhp that the CSL does.