KeithS

19" CSL Reps

Not a massive fan of the LM's myself TBH.

I think they really suit some cars especially the old Golfs, but on larger cars with larger wheels something just doesnt quite look right IMO.

You need to be taken out and shot by the taste Police my friend... B)

fr2.jpg

1k for non staggered = too much!

265 on 8.5j!? i'd question there experience if they were recommending this.

like others have said when ur paying that much u might aswell pay abit more and get the best csl reps available(fullstop!)

if u want non staggered i wudnt wanna pay more than £850

Thought i'd update you on whats happening !!

Well haven't ordered them yet mainly due to some of the comments in this thread, as people have said expensive for non staggered!!

Tried to get the price down which they did alittle but not enough really..

Going to do some more research not in any great rush and with winter on its way and crappy road condition holding off till the spring won't be a bad thing!!

Thanks for all the advice :lol:

good on ya.....even if you have to wait and save that little bit more to get the velocity reps.....do so! u wont regret it! but if u rush and pay over for a set of non staggered u will regret it.

front.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

enough said.

Did you get yours from Mstyle in Romford?

What tyres did they come with?

Wheels look the biz!

The more i look at the picture of the LM's the more i actually REALLY like them!

I have to say on this occasion i will definately eat my words, although i def think it has something to do with the M3 being Orient Blue/Saphire Black (I never can tell). Looks the same colour as mine though :lol:

Thought i'd update you on whats happening !!

Well haven't ordered them yet mainly due to some of the comments in this thread, as people have said expensive for non staggered!!

Tried to get the price down which they did alittle but not enough really..

Going to do some more research not in any great rush and with winter on its way and crappy road condition holding off till the spring won't be a bad thing!!

Thanks for all the advice :lol:

Prob a wise decision , the right wheels at the right price will come along , tis best not to rush into these things lol :P