budgie

iForged Swift wheel care

Ok, as you know I've just bought these wheels as I've been saving up for a good set for a while now. Had LM reps and others over the years and have just not been up to the job so hence the big outlay.

Few questions.

Do you think they will be up to the job all year round, reps certainly aren't (polished lip). As they have a stainless lip maybe they are OK?

What is the best product to clean the lip?

Cheers

Im sure others will agree but i woudl be keeping these as a show wheel only or at the very least a summer wheel.

Make sure you tell your insurance company too, the last thing you want is for them to get robbed, or smashed in an accident and not paid out by insurance company. Plus will void insurance if you dont tell them.

Not sure bout cleaning?

Sod that, I want them to be seen on the road and not stuck away in a garage for shows only, whats the point? What I don't want to do is ruin them with lack of care.

I would use them all year round like I do with mine now :P

I bet you will have to clean them every other day but it is so worth it they are awesome rims :P

Daz will be along in a minute he will know what to use as his rims are always gleaming :)

My suggestion would be get some Meguiars Hot Rims for starters as you will need it for all that cleaning.

Hiya Dude , i have mine on all year round and dont have any problems with corrosion etc , although this time of year they are washed at least every other day , im not joking either lol

I use Megs shampoo to clean , gets the crap off no problem , as for polishing i use Autoglym SRP , seems to work fine