Picto74

Business CD unit for cassette unit

Hi I have an E46 325 coupe sport and it has a BMW business cassette player. It's an 02. I'd like to connect to my iPhone 6 via Bluetooth and have looked at all sorts of options inc Eonon, pumpkin and xtrons units but they have all just confused me to honest... Too much choice..! Id love to get a pioneer CarPlay unit but fitting these has all sorts of problems involving cutting the air box behind the climate control unt. Have decided to go back to basics and would just like to buy a BMW CD player and fit it instead of the cassette.. My question is if I do this can I connect to my iPhone 6 via Bluetooth this way without too much trouble. One more question, will I still be able to use the CD changer in the back as well of the CD unit I buy has 2 aux.. 

Edited by Picto74

Carol, PM me, I have the cassette player. In general, if you want to buy a new cassette player, you can visit San Diego best offers site. There are contacts for a couple of local stores where you can find a cassette player. In general, cassette players are quite rare to find recently, so I was very surprised when I saw them on this site at an inexpensive price. My player is already quite old, but if you do not care about the state, then write to me and we will discuss the price and all the details.

Edited by buratinio