rasa

wtf is all this spam

can it be stopped,,this site is weird now,,atill getting slow pages etc also 

Been saying for ages the site needs one or two more regular mods.

I know traffic isnt what it used to be, but most of the existing mods have moved on to other cars/forums. I think it's only Daz who still uses this forum now? Not even seen Sam comment in a while..

just gone through at least 40 pages and its still going,from around at least 3am,,probably longer as i got bored skippingbonto next page. 

• getting worse cannot see anything for mongs pathetic s**t,,love to put a hole in the c**t

it must of been on some sort of automated loop.surely nobody would do it one at a time...

13 hours ago, Daz 330 Cs said:

Yeah it was crazy, the fools had signed up in the last few days, and their post count was more than 1300 !!!! 

seemd a lot more..just pleased they didnt do it in every forum section..other wise i wouldnt of been able to post ..i gave up going through all the unread content and went straight to frum sections .

4 hours ago, Dee330Ci said:

Well I for one was able to get loads of essays/dissertations and other stuff done, thanks e46zone :P

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh get her..ha ha 

Hi chaps, it's been a while!

I have let the forum slide a tad, life had got in the way and it went to the back of my mind.

It looks like some very kind person has tidied it all up! I do plan on getting this place back a bit, but I do feel the E46's appeal is limited these days. 10 years ago, when I started E46Zone, they were still fairly premium.

I plan to do a bit of promotion and see if we can get an active forum again...

10 hours ago, Sam said:

Hi chaps, it's been a while!

I have let the forum slide a tad, life had got in the way and it went to the back of my mind.

It looks like some very kind person has tidied it all up! I do plan on getting this place back a bit, but I do feel the E46's appeal is limited these days. 10 years ago, when I started E46Zone, they were still fairly premium.

I plan to do a bit of promotion and see if we can get an active forum again...

yeh..other old ish car forums still go strong,,the 75andztownersclub for example,,