delmarco

Ever seen this Preforated Leather CSL Steering Wheel? (pics)

Well, a guy on ebay by the name of jamiza does them..£108 Posted..you get your wheel through the post, you send your one back. You get just the bare steering wheel and then you add your airbag, buttons, trim etc.

Clicky for the wheel on my car

Jags will this work with the SSG paddles do you know, am thinking they might just mount to the back somehow ?

Well, you can request him to do an SMG one but it might take a while for it to come through as he has to find one..make it..then send it you out. Email him and tell him you'd like perforated/leather with tri-colour stitching. He's in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.

Well, you can request him to do an SMG one but it might take a while for it to come through as he has to find one..make it..then send it you out. Email him and tell him you'd like perforated/leather with tri-colour stitching. He's in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.

Jags can you PM me his details please and I ll send him an email ASAP thats wheels smart :D

IS an M3 SMG one incompatible with your SSG models? (excuse my lack of knowledge on this area)

I would think so as the SMG has downshift on the left paddle and up on the right and SSG has up and down on both paddles, down is away from you and up is towards you. TBH I dont know tho ? Mods ?