Sam

Introduce yourself

Hi - Just got an e-mail reminding me I haven't taken part in any postings since becoming a member :) sorry youre right if we take no part then we wont have anything to read / get involved with.....

So

Bit about me ~

Firstly I am crap on computers so god only knows if the pictures will post !!!!!!!!

I'm from Cleveland (UK) Ooooop North.

Late middle aged but I have the brain of a teenage speed merchant (and he's not getting it back).

The reaction time of a Snail under a large brick.

Been on this site for a few weeks now since replacing my old Type R (hopefully below)

IMGP0539-1.jpg

With my new steed(again hopefully below)

BMW-1.jpg

2.2 320Ci Coupe with M Tech bits n bobs (hope that's correct)......

My other cars are Bikes :o

IMGP0406.jpg

IMGP0404.jpg

Have no plans to do anything to my car as yet - it's well nice as it is and the Subaru put pay to my modding enjoyment as I spent a fortune on it and wrote it off getting only half my cash back due to the value of cars being sh**e at the moment and only insuring it for what I bought it for not what I spent on it.............

Still you never get it ££££££ back do you..... (well not often anyway).......

Anyway - The site is full of good tips and banter as well as the more serious stuff -

Be Gentle with me

Got to go nursy's here to take me to the toilet............

;)

Welcome guys!

Good to have you on here, keep posting as its pretty busy in here and you will always get an answer or suggestion pretty quick!

Thats what makes this place so good.

:)

Thanks for all your nice welcome's -

26 pages of newbies / introductions sure takes some reading :D

Dont have many pictures of the BMW as yet - mod wise it's bog standard apart from MV2, (think thats the style) 18" alloys, and m sport trim accesories - M door sill covers, gear stick nob and carbon facia trim / door card controls / handles - think these were standard factory fitted bits..

My Good lady also hates bikes but after a lifetime of bikes she doesn't mind mind me owning / riding them and it means I get to take the back footpegs off so I can't take a pillion, extra fun.

Loads of good reading on here for me - plenty of tips n hints - the only thing at the moment I'm struggling to master is the key fob buttons - windows go up - windows go down - Ive read the hand book several times but my head wont let me retain the knowledge....

Still I'll get it in the end............

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Steve I live in Gravesend Kent, I'm 25, married with 3 children.

I currently Drive a 1999 E46 323I Auto.

Owned several Mondeo's in the past, This is My First BMW and i'm loving it...

A few Pics of my BMW below, Enjoy.

310813.jpg

310821.jpg

Heres a Pic of My old Mondeo...

IMG_0222.jpg

Hiya everyone......been lurking here a little while but picked up my first e46 today, an 04 320d ES. Loads of miles on it (115,000) but smooth as silk and a bit more refined than my E30 325i cabby! (the 325 has the worlds best sounding engine when it's on the cam but the lowered springs are a bit too much for my aging back for it to be a daily any longer!)

Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys, and maybe contributing a little here and there too!

Welcome along mate, any pics of the E30 or e46, what you got planned?

I'll try and dig some piccies out but, apparently, (according to my wife) as I already have an old 1960 Landrover and a motorbike, it would be unreasonable of me to have too many toys and keep the cabby as well as the e46.....so I am under orders to sell the cabby......I did mention that this is a silly time of the year to sell a cabby and that I might as well hang on to it until the spring.....we'll see if she mellows a bit by then :P

Hi, I'm Bjorn, am 35 and live in Scotland. I'm married and we have a wee boy.

I've been a member on here for a while but just a lurker so far, so time to come out of the woodwork :D

I've had various cars over the years and it was an Opel Manta Coupe that eventually converted me to RWD goodness!

Since then I've had an E30 316i, an E36 318iS, and now have an E46 318i Touring as I needed something more practical.

:P

August08005.jpg

BMW052.jpg

3161.jpg

Hiya Lacy.

welcome to the forum mate.

Definately agree re: selling a cab at this time of year, especially in the current market for second hand motors. Just tell her if you hang on to it till the summer she might get a new pair of shoes out of the extra money you'll get for it. :P