Sam

Introduce yourself

Hi, My names Brett im from Preston,Lancashire

Im after buying my first BMW and i have chosen a e46 330cd but cant seem to find any nice looked after examples for sale (I thought forums would be a good start)

if anyone can point me in the right direction of some for sale would be great!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hi all my name is nickolay (nick). I live in Essex area so any close meet ups would be nice.

I just purchased my first BMW which is e46 330ci manual ?? previously had alfa romeo mito and it's nothing to compare my new baby. The most I love about her is the noise she makes!!!! Will put up pictures later on.

Hi everyone my names matt I'm 40 and from Essex, I'm a supervisor for an asbestos removal company.

My current car is a 52 plate 330m sport convertible which I have owned for approx 3-4 months. My previous bmw's were an e36 325i convertible and an e46 325i m sport saloon.

Hi everyone my names matt I'm 40 and from Essex, I'm a supervisor for an asbestos removal company.

My current car is a 52 plate 330m sport convertible which I have owned for approx 3-4 months. My previous bmw's were an e36 325i convertible and an e46 325i m sport saloon.

Welcome Matt, I have an E36 328 convertible and my latest beast, a 54 plate 330 convertible and I love them both. But you can't beat the refinement and the extra power of the E46:)

HI guys

just joined up and thought i would drop a quick intro.

My name is Darren from the Midlands (leicester) and bought an E46 2004 320CI convertable and loving it, it makes the most amazing sound :)

It seems to have been well looked after and now that a few of the marks on the front end have been dealt with by Chips Away its looking awsome.

Hi new boys, I'm new too and getting some great advice from this forum and for once I don't feel like this is a clicky little group that doesn't accept new people like other forums I've tried to use.

Hello & Welcome Rob. Good choice of car. :thumbsup:

If of interest, I have a hardtop and wind deflector for sale.

Hey Davy J

What colour is your hard top and how much are you looking for (if its against the rules PM me the Details as not wanting to upset anyone).

Is Orient Blue Rare as i am finding it difficult to find a Top for mine :(

Hi there,

This seems a good place to start. I've just (well about 6 weeks ago) bought a 2004 318i M-Sport touring in Mystic Blue. It's replaced a Diesel Passat estate that did me well while I was living in Scotland, but now I'm down in Kent and doing a lot less miles, I was looking for something a bit more fun to drive and less tatty when someone drive into the back of me and their insurance saved me the hassle of selling the Passat...

It's had a few bits and bobs to sort out - new discs and pads all round and actually changing the fluids and filters after what the salesman said was "just been serviced" turned out to be "just had the service indicator reset".

Still it's a lovely car and I'm looking forward to sorting out the last few bits and enjoying it.

Cheers,

--Toby