///Marty

Gran Turismo 5 Time Trials

Ok, if we are having a go at the ring in the merc i'l get the ball rolling. 9.15.459. Ok for a first go but want a Sub 9 min run next!

Event: Beginners AMG Academy - Nurburgring

Car: Car is set by the event

Marty: 9.15.459

Add your time to the list, quote the whole list, so we have a running list.

I missed it, which merc are we doing round the ring? Do we need photo proof if you claim a new fastest time? I'm saying yes :lol:

I'm also up for the monaco in karts. The basic cart yes? (I'm not even sure if there are others?

Doing both is good cause those good at big race tracks have a chance, and so do those good at the tight courses :)

Merc full Lap is the last one on beginners amg academy. Not done kart round Monaco yet I don't think. Will have a look when my sister has finished smashing my cars into every corner imaginable, usually with the horn on the whole time while she skids off the track!

Lol. Okay, mebbe forget the go karts.. I was kinda joking! :P

However if you are deffo interested in the karts then i'd suggest maybe Tsukuba as a better track. The Go Karts hit bumps and spin too easily in monaco and they struggle to go up the hill after turn 1 up to Massenet.

I'll give Nurburgring a go later when I get home! B)

Ok, if we are having a go at the ring in the merc i'l get the ball rolling. 9.15.459. Ok for a first go but want a Sub 9 min run next!

Just checked mine at lunch and it was 9.14.368 or something like that

Anyone done the Lotus Elise Topgear track one yet? Talk about twitchy little bast##d cars to drive...... not even snowing there!

Just did a 9.28.977.. :(

Don't think I need evidence for that.. Was quite a poor lap! Didn't realise you'd have to overtake while doing the lap too! Had a good couple of spins and smacked the slower cars quite a few times. Quite confident I can better that time..

Will try tomorrow now methinks.

okay, sorry for the delay...

Photogrpahic proof:

Hard luck guys, thought that time would have been well spanked by now. Not bad for a first go i suppose.

IMG_0530.jpg

Didn't bother going for the sub 9 min run, have started playing on intermediate with the SLS AMG 10 instead.... wow!

Only on sector 4 so far but love that car!

Ah man! 2 Tenths out now! Damn you Conor! I went wide at the last corner as I was looking at the blummin time I was going to get! :(

Might try again.. See how it goes ;)

Sub 9min is deffo possible! Just depends is I have the patience to do it or not.. :P

I vote we do a shorter track for the next one :lol: I keep getting 4 minutes in and having to restart when I rear end another car :lol:

9.08.900 is my best yet.

Sorry guys but 9 mins is so last week.

Intermediate with the sls amg 10 is where it's at. :)

Boom!

93fe0036.jpg.

Worst bit is I was so relieved to cross rhe line I forgot to save the replay.... And the carousel was beautiful. :)