Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

And the fact hes on a E46 forum? lol surely if he could afford those cars he wouldnt have an E46 :P

He was saying what spec are M3's as he 'smooked' one :lol: Why he didn't just look at Parkers.co.uk or one of many other sites online I don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Massive phone bill. T mobile failed to inform me that when I took out a second line they only put 500 minutes on it for the first month (on a 900 minute contract). GF went over the 500 minutes royally. £190 charges + vat + line rental for 2 phones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Massive phone bill. T mobile failed to inform me that when I took out a second line they only put 500 minutes on it for the first month (on a 900 minute contract). GF went over the 500 minutes royally. £190 charges + vat + line rental for 2 phones.

Merry Christmas Rob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it cos you got the 2nd phone half way through your billing month so you only got half the minutes?

I'd plead ignorance and that you're a loyal customer and ask them to reduce the bill.

Still in your cooling off period? Threaten to cancel 2nd phone as a last option

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...