Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

I hate shopping centres and combined with the monster drink I had earlier, I feel like I've been infected with the rage virus from 28 days later

lol easy boy, talking of rage apparently the coca cola truck/lorry is up my local asda, and the roads are blocked because ppl want to see it :lol: road rage ahoyyyy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol easy boy, talking of rage apparently the coca cola truck/lorry is up my local asda, and the roads are blocked because ppl want to see it :lol: road rage ahoyyyy

There was one at Deeside asda last year, was pulling quite a crowd. Is it me or has Christmas started stupidly early this year. More so than usual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...