Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Sorry to hear that mate glad she's ok

Thanks Jay, she is in shock and had quite a scare.

Our dog was flung out of the smashed window as the car spun around, luckily she wasnt in the harness she normally wears as it would have been a dead dog I reckon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

s**t! Hope she and the dog are ok Bob!

Thanks mate, yes they are both fine, the Mrs is in shock and is gonna be sore tomorrow I think.from the seatbelt.

Shame about the car, last of the Mk1's and we put a new soft top on it last year.

post-16292-0-98426000-1334939950_thumb.j

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool dude, at the end of the day, i'm glad both weren't seriously hurt! :)

Thanks chap, me too.

Suppose we have to start thinking of getting another motor now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha it was a shed mate, propper rough

I don't want another vert, after havin both I much prefer the coupe :-)

here here

mine was rough too 325 tho

didnt mean to hijack, and im glad your missus is safe, and the mutt, wishing the both a speedy recovery!

Edited by Lee131
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not good about the MX5 RFP325i!

As long as she's alright!

The Greenlight Insurance saga has changed, rang them today, added my da as a named driver, didnt increase or reduce the price

So asked about taking it out, but they dont do monthly direct debits, but can arrange finance, its just come at the worst time for me ffs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh yeah quigley has got an ugly 5 in that shape, my old man had one years back touring with m3 evo e36 rep's on it, 17's massive dish mum curbed one......................they didnt talk for days

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sinlge thank you very much, just coz u want me to bum you , it ain't gonna happen Leprecaun.

I wouldnt let you stick a needle in me letalone anything donut hole puncher!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...