Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Considering fitting a bungee strap in my drivers footwell to hold my right foot up a bit more... Probably averaging around 15mpg at the moment :D:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol: That doesn't surprise me!

But... But... It's so fun :P

Looking forward to cleaning her up at the weekend. I'm off after today until Tuesday :D

Drift experience (not in my car) tomorrow at Brands, then car cleaning time :)

Sound clips needed Sam :P

I'll see what I can do :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Considering fitting a bungee strap in my drivers footwell to hold my right foot up a bit more... Probably averaging around 15mpg at the moment :D:lol:

Surely it would be safer to invent helium socks :thumbup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Picking this up sunday evening :)

paj.png

This would be so much cooler if it wasn't a Japanese import :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pajeros have a much better spec though, thicker steel, 7 more layers of paint, power fold mirrors, twin batteries etc plus this one has leather which is quite rare in a diesel shogun. I can live with the it being Spanish for w****r lol

Edited by Rob-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...