Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

I have that stig shampoo thing!! :lol:

Just booked a couple of days off in August, doing a drift experience at santa pod (birthday present) and while I'm up there I may as well take the mazda round I think :D perfect excuse to burn some rubber :P

Edit: Turns out drift what ya brung isn't on while I'm up there, never mind, I will have to find another excuse lol.

I did this 4 years ago on my stag do, James Warburton (sp) was the driver..........was a right scream

Edited cos I was skim reading........The drift thingy I did was at Silverstone

Edited by B0B
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Movin back in with my mum on friday, f**kin neighbours making my life a misery :(

That's s**t mate, can't you report them or such like?

Plus side is its normally cheaper at mum's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's s**t mate, can't you report them or such like?

Plus side is its normally cheaper at mum's

i have mate, apparently their on their final written warning but as they have a kid , the legal implications means they got months to go if they eventually got told to leave.

True though , save some pennies @ mums

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheers Rick, its ok - they live in a 1 bed studio appartment with a child (?) the child must be 4 or less years old & their bedroom is right above mine, i accept a child will make noise, thats fair enough.

But at 11.30 pm EVERY night - the child is still up banging & screaming & i cant take it no more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Movin back in with my mum on friday, f**kin neighbours making my life a misery :(

thats fooking bad mate, sorry to hear that

or

just nail her 1 night, bit of luck they will fookoff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheers Siff, i am gutted as i love my little pad, i've got some memories here!

I'll just accept it's me who has to go & not them , not got the fight in me any more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats wrong dude, seems like it was a nice apartment too

Still saving monies is always good, every cloud etc :)

it is mate & i am gutted :(

Your right though, mummies will mean i can save £££ for a decent place hopeuflly :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look for new builds dude, they come part buy part rent and are normally V V nice :)

Shame though but I guess with a child you were always going to lose :(

Yeah man will do eventually, just wanna get my head sorted first - settle back in @ my mums if i can.

Yeah deffo - kids win eveything :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look for new builds dude, they come part buy part rent and are normally V V nice :)

First time I've seen someone recommend to someone else a new build. Especially someone that's not actually lived in one yet!

I agree with shared ownership though. It's a good idea. It's not just on new biulds though :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When your ready if you need any help or advice with buying a new build drop me a PM - its what I'm doing now lol

Cheers Rick , worth looking into the shared ownership schemes or something i think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...