Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Luckily they've agreed to pay 80% of it out of good will, still 1800 notes though :(

I'd be chuffed to bits if I was getting all of those things brand new for £1800.

How did the oil pump fail in the first place? Was it just a defective part or do they need replacing every so often or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aparently its a common failiure on the 170 bhp 2.0tdi units, its to do with the output shaft on the gearbox driving the oil pump which snaps or something (maybe something simmlar i wasn't properly paying attention)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha, what can I say. It's dark when I finish work, and weekends I've just been lazy :P I'll get some up eventually! I was just walking passed my car with my camera so thought it'd be rude not to take a picture.

No issues with the standard speed bumps. I've not tackled one of the ones where your wheels go either side of it, but if I just drive a bit to the side I reckon it'll be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...