Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Just got back from the pub. Made the mistake of calling some fella an 'egg in the nest' because he had a bald patch on the top of his head. Christ! He got so wound up by it. Starting throwing punches at me calling me a prick. Didn't help that I was grinning at him and dodging his punches. He was so annoyed. A few years ago I'd have cracked him one but it's landed me in trouble before. Was hilarious watching him get madder and madder. That is all. Lol

troll
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got back from the pub. Made the mistake of calling some fella an 'egg in the nest' because he had a bald patch on the top of his head. Christ! He got so wound up by it. Starting throwing punches at me calling me a prick. Didn't help that I was grinning at him and dodging his punches. He was so annoyed. A few years ago I'd have cracked him one but it's landed me in trouble before. Was hilarious watching him get madder and madder. That is all. Lol

Was his name friar tuck? lol. So your Rocky training has come in useful dodging those punches :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...