DaveGT Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 (edited) Gearbox on my Passat no longer has 6th and the Turbo needs to be replaced, thank chuff It's a company car! Edited January 27, 2012 by DaveGT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 I want this! Or, this! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 I'm stanced... GTA SA style! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 Sam, Interior Pics Needed! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 Wheres Rob? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 Wheres Rob? Offlicence/AA Meeting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 Went looking for the car key. Couldn't find it. Searched everywhere. All my jackets. All the gf's bags. All the usual key places. Then I saw the jumper I was wearing last time I drove the car. On the airer. Yup, she washed my f**king key. Screwing. Was meant to be going out tonight but the key is now in a tub of rice, hoping it'll dry out with no damage but I seriously doubt it. Better lock the knives away so I don't flipping murder her. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted January 27, 2012 Report Share Posted January 27, 2012 Went looking for the car key. Couldn't find it. Searched everywhere. All my jackets. All the gf's bags. All the usual key places. Then I saw the jumper I was wearing last time I drove the car. On the airer. Yup, she washed my f**king key. Screwing. Was meant to be going out tonight but the key is now in a tub of rice, hoping it'll dry out with no damage but I seriously doubt it. Better lock the knives away so I don't flipping murder her. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted January 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Lush day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted January 28, 2012 Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Screw you DB! Its feckin freezing over here in NI! Was 1degree when my mate lifted me to head to work! Leaving at 1pm it was only 4degree's! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted January 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Its not warm just fresh lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted January 28, 2012 Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Its not warm just fresh lol Sounds like my last one night stand Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted January 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted January 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Looks cool Resident evil game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted January 28, 2012 Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Thank f**k the key still works. Really do need to sort a spare though! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted January 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Cool dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hDt2E8MoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
paulyb Posted January 28, 2012 Report Share Posted January 28, 2012 Anyone else got Virgin tv problems tonight every non HD channel is pixelated:( at least the broadband is working and I can watch the FA cup on tvcatchup.com engineer coming out on Monday allegedly??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 Anyone else got Virgin tv problems tonight every non HD channel is pixelated:( at least the broadband is working and I can watch the FA cup on tvcatchup.com engineer coming out on Monday allegedly??? My Virgin Media internet is been having issues lately, I had very slow/often disconnecting internet for about a week a few weeks ago, and then yesterday my internet disconnected all night yesterday, just disconnected twice now too. They must be having problems. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 My Virgin Media internet is been having issues lately, I had very slow/often disconnecting internet for about a week a few weeks ago, and then yesterday my internet disconnected all night yesterday, just disconnected twice now too. They must be having problems. wash - you on a superhub, if so set the following wifi channel from auto to 11 set 802.11 mode to 145Mbs then download an app called inSSIDer, free download. it scans all wifi in the area,i.e next door etc,and shows what channel they are using, if 11 is being used by someone else, change to a channel that is not being used, 1, 6 or 11 seem to work best on this router Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 wash - you on a superhub, if so set the following wifi channel from auto to 11 set 802.11 mode to 145Mbs then download an app called inSSIDer, free download. it scans all wifi in the area,i.e next door etc,and shows what channel they are using, if 11 is being used by someone else, change to a channel that is not being used, 1, 6 or 11 seem to work best on this router I'm guessing you work in the networking business? I've did that, not sure if it's made any difference yet though. The problem I have is that when the internet disconnects, the event log says stuff like this: -DHCP FAILED - Requested Info not supported -No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out -SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing -Lost MDD Timeout -Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out -CMTS DCC 323000000 MHz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 i do work in IT, but in management, and thus are not allowed to play with the toys anymore, lol if you do have the superhub, this should fix your issue. the hub is not VM's best, and is well documented on the WWW that it has issues. i found all would be ok for a few days after a reboot, then the performance, and dropouts would appear again, touch wood so far all ok, about 4 weeks now maybe run a speed test on default router settings, then another after the change Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 (edited) Cold hearted bitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6oblFIuWpk&feature=youtu.be And this one! Edited January 29, 2012 by Gaz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 Cold hearted bitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6oblFIuWpk&feature=youtu.be And this one! There's a special place in hell reserved for those two bitches!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 i do work in IT, but in management, and thus are not allowed to play with the toys anymore, lol if you do have the superhub, this should fix your issue. the hub is not VM's best, and is well documented on the WWW that it has issues. i found all would be ok for a few days after a reboot, then the performance, and dropouts would appear again, touch wood so far all ok, about 4 weeks now maybe run a speed test on default router settings, then another after the change Speed seems to be pretty much the same, I was getting around 13mb/s yesterday, getting 15mb/s now. I'm supposed to be getting 30 and before VM started some "maintenance work" I was consistently getting speeds of around 25-30 mb/s. Doesn't seem to be disconnecting now though, so thanks siffion Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Individual 330ci Posted January 29, 2012 Report Share Posted January 29, 2012 Test drive an e92 m3 today! All I can say is wow! I want one so bad! Why are they so damn expensive!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...