Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

I'm suprised they took the RX8 out of production but I could sort of see it coming because of it's crappy engine. I hope they give up on the rotary engine, use a normal engine and put it back into production because the RX8 R3 looked epic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think they're just coming down in price. This isn't an XFR (500bhp) by the way, it's a supercharged V8 with 400+ bhp

Would certainly not expect an XFR for that money - but even an XFS is awesome VFM

Dad bought his fully loaded XFS a couple of months ago for £28k on an 59 plate, forgotten the mileage. Crazy if you can have them for almost half that :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Less morbid than the black one, still not a looker though. Think its the angle of the bonnet as it meets the windscreen that makes it look a bit odd, doesnt really flow well. Looks better from behind, such is life lol

I think its more the front end and how long and executive looking it is. It could easily replace the E classes and Jags to become the new hearse :P
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...