Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Mind the portaloo!

And the lipstick - Fatty :lol:

Forgot to mention i got that pissed saturday night i vommited in taxi & got charged £40 :(

Eww !

Did have big somethin - 30ff's!

Oh come on ...pics or it didn't happen !

Must be a classy bird to see you throw up in a taxi and still want some of you lol

So sooo true :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The new 3 series touring looks like a bit of a hearse to me :mellow:

02-bmw-3-series-touring-spy-shots.jpg

Looks like a fat bird sat on the front, which is exactly why I hope the company car I'm ordering at the end of the month with be the current shape

Edited by DaveGT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I must be getting old.

I've just watched the Kia Optima advert and thought 'that's not half bad that'.

Shoot me.

H

aha, it's really not a bad looking car!

I love the idea of that Hyunda Veloster too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...