Cage

New Wheels fitted

Well firstly I would like to say a big Thank You to Carl and Paul @ BM Styling for a great service offered.

I have lost count on how many different alloys I have had on my car, but this is my latest set and probably my favourite so far.

They are the BBS LM reps 8.5" x 19" fronts and 9.5" x 19" rears with 235/35/R19 and 265/30/R19 tyres respectively.

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

Still undecided about what centre cap to go with; either stick with the ///M Badge, BMW Badge or try and source some BBS one that fit these wheels.

Looks awesome mate! A little thing is I would personally change those centre caps...to BBS or BMW ones

Thanks for all the positive comments. :) I definitely will be looking to change the centre caps. Either carbon BMW or BBS ones. I did have a genuine set of red with gold "BBS" lettering centre caps, but they were a couple of millimetres too small :o

Thanks for all the positive comments. :D I definitely will be looking to change the centre caps. Either carbon BMW or BBS ones. I did have a genuine set of red with gold "BBS" lettering centre caps, but they were a couple of millimetres too small ;)

where abouts in n. london are you?