RickyZ

UBMW 2014 - 28th September - Confirmation of attendance needed - minimum of 10 required

Hi guys it's coming up pretty soon and I think zimmer is sorting this out for us so we need to pull our fingers out and get at least ten of us there!

I'll get the CONFIRMED list started.

Jammo - camping

Guys if we can get 10 CONFIRMED by the end of the week I'll pick this up and sort it out! But we are close so please only do it if you can make it!

I'll also point out that whilst some of the longer serving members have voiced their opinions on the show, all the new comers will love it. I went for the first time last year and really enjoyed it.

I camped with just my mate had a few beers and a generally good time chatting with random bmw owners. The actual show is like any other car show plus the drag strip, drifting and stunt show etc as well as stalls with reduced prices!

So I'm in and hopefully can get stand going!

The pod is fun when weathers good,but that's the same for the whole of uk,I'm there testing sat and for the show Sunday I'll fly the flag,come and have a laugh at me getting to grips with a whole different car lol,

Jammo - camping

Andy - camping (Jammo mate)

Brettyboy - camping

Andy617y - show

Jasonkruys- show

Pirate,all weekend,hotel lol

Taters - show

Taters you going to come on the stand mate? It would be a early one though!

Couple more of ya and I can go ahead with the booking!