DaveDunlop

Reason ive been absent

*4 Wheel Drive

Actually it's AWD :lol:

I did the oppsite went from a 352bhp Scoob to a M3, I reverted from the Dark Side. Lovely cars though, handle on rails.

I have a set of Genuine PFF7's kicking around but plan to hold them till I have enough to return with a Scoob as a fun car for track-days.

The AA didn't realise that when towing a AWD Scoob recently on one of those loaders that picks just the front wheels up :lol:

On the Blobeye's it's fixed 60/40 IIRC.

Obviously with AWD the power is ALWAYS fixed to the wheels 60/40 whereas 4WD you can have Part-Drive or Full-Drive where the power splits between front and rear.

I couldn't fault the AWD system when I had it, and the handling was second-to-none but if you ever have the 'snap-back' when it fails hope there is nothing else around :D I remember the first time my Scoob snapped on me fun times, 18 months ownership and it did it once, i'd found it's limit that day.

Someone give Jay a nudge , he appears to have fallen asleeeeeepp zzzZZZZzzzz :lol::):D

Lol WAKEY WAKEY Jay.....

This was an early April fools buddy.

Oh I see !!! :D Man I have been soooooooo busy moving house I thought it was true!!! Your a F****R D :lol:

Actually it's AWD :)

sorry andy i just copied it straight from the advert lol

Oh I see !!! :( Man I have been soooooooo busy moving house I thought it was true!!! Your a F****R D :P

lol wakey wakey jay. read the whole thread next time lol.