The Diddler

Ultimate BMW Show 2008 E46Zone Club Stand

right, sorry to dissappoint i AM still there all weekend but im putting my car on colins stand (CNL Remapping) but please dont hate me for this but its only fair as i owe him a few favours to date and my spec list will still be headed e46zone.com, right must go got bumper to paint before saturday

Thats cool mate, make sure you pop over and say hello :rolleyes:

Right updated list:-

Ultimate BMW Sun 21st September

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Griffo

7. Verity

8. Skoller

9. jayjay

10.weve33

11.Dave Dunlop

12. Steviejay

13. Vikz

14. KAS66

15. MattBMW

16. Simonlpearce

17. Stringy93

18. Arif

19. ///M-Power

20. AMO

21. Dynamic

22. DJ Jonny B

23. Stu

24. Ian E

25. Jub

RWYB and Camping Sat 20th September:-

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. Dave Dunlop

6. Simonlpearce

7. ///M-Power

Now I have spoken to via PM or text or phone most people and I am aware that a couple of people are on other stands Skoller and Lee which is cool, but there are a couple of people who haven't contacted me at all, if your not coming guys give us a shout as there may be other people want the spaces if you can't make it ;)

Getting closer all the time, should be a great weekend and good to put loads of names to faces, now get out there and get cleaning ;)

Started last night, washed dryed, hoovered and dressed inside. Claying and HD wax tonight. Gonna be a late one me thinks.

Just got outside of the car to do again and wheels, could also do with putting conditioner on leathers. Only thing is i only have Friday evening to do it all as im training tonight, could be a late one fri for me.

I start tomorrow-day off So interior and cabby roof only then Saturday is the full monty on the outside!!

Cant wait looking forward to a great day and the weather is looking very good :rolleyes:

ive got 2 out of the 3 new mods i had planned done. hopefully gettint the 3rd done tomoro. ive cleaned outside and majority of inside tonight, will hoover and clean rest of interior tomoro at work :rolleyes:, then will fully clean and make shine on sat once get to the pod so its all nice and fresh ;)

Finally all finished. Until i do the drive down any way when it will all need doing again! used the last of my megs clay, put on two coats of HD wax and gave the interior a going over with that magic eraser thing. Did a good job - i really like the matt finish it brings back to the leather but i think i might have to go over it again as it was pitch black by the time i was doing it and i fear i might have missed some spots! will see in the morning. One thing that claying does expose though..... How many feckin stone chips has my car got???? the splitters and bumper are peppered with them and there's a fair few on the bonnet and wings too. :rolleyes: Front end respray might have to be on the cards next year i think.