Jump to content
jayla

Got my car regased for £18 using groupon and app code

Recommended Posts

Hi

 

Thought I let you guys know I got my car regased for only 18 pound using groupon and code for app.  Download the app and you see the ac cost is 33 pounds and then use code applove which make it 18 pound.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/browse/london?lat=51.502&lng=-0.141&address=London&query=Air+Conditioning+Re-Gas&locale=en_GB

 

I used pds who does it from his house as he is mobile service. He took old ac out put new ac with uv dye and oil. I was going to go with mr clutch or protyre but did not trust if they would do a good job.

The one I  went to did it old school way but he took  out 270 Freon out and put 765 Freon in. Did it in 30mins

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...