Sam

"for Sale And Wanted" Rules

I have 160 odd posts but it will not allow me to post a for sale advert? any ideas guys? it says be a subscriber but not sure how to do that?

At the top of the page there is a tab for 'subscriptions'. Click that and go from there. B)

What so there's something sinister about wanting to sell a couple of things on my car? Surely haveing a larger for sale section is healthier for the site anyway! Zimzimmer can start his criminal investigation when he wants hahaha what a ****

What so there's something sinister about wanting to sell a couple of things on my car? Surely haveing a larger for sale section is healthier for the site anyway! Zimzimmer can start his criminal investigation when he wants hahaha what a ****

Dude, we are pulling your leg, chill Winston :D

Someone who is a regular contributor to the Forum and has paid the £10 to subscribe, is less likely to rip off other members. It's happened on several occasions. :D

class i now no why i log onto this site everyday :lol:

The 50 posts thing is easy to overcome IMO, look at Trickster, he can rack up 50 posts in 1 day easily. :D

50 qoutes and suscribe its only a tenner .

off topic : <_< poor ricky its either him or aidan i see always gettin abuse thrown at them :lol:

Edited by Reddy_dieselpower_320