Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

DAMN! put the seats in and the heat switch light doesnt stay on just flashes, the heated seats work with out mods dont they? should be plug and play right?

Unplug them and clean out the plugs. I had that happen on my m3 seats and it was just because the plug was a bit lose

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

DAMN! put the seats in and the heat switch light doesnt stay on just flashes, the heated seats work with out mods dont they? should be plug and play right?

Unplug them and clean out the plugs. I had that happen on my m3 seats and it was just because the plug was a bit loseSent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think I will take a pic of the plug to see if you lot can see if the right words are there

i was just driving in rush hour traffic for 3 weeks straight, didnt have much chance to go mad tbh, then i did that cruise to wales, i cant see how its right but cant see how i did it wrong either!

true but bigger injectors means more fuel, my onboard ecu mpg before the s/c would never get that high, best i could hope for was 30mpg, i had heard the fuel economy when drove sensibly would be at least equal to pre s/c but this seams to good to be true

i had heard the fuel economy when drove sensibly would be at least equal to pre s/c but this seams to good to be true

That never works out. Most tuners like a low AFR.

I don't know about your tune, but when I stamp the throttle, the cars behind me get a nice smell of petrol, and that will increase when you get the ts2+ tune. At startup you also will smell more petrol. That should be a good hint for the expected fuel consumption :lol:

At least, I don't think your tune will differ much (I have a different ECU compared to the e46).

But the main factor is the way you drive. My mpg varies between 20mpg and 33mpg But that's really the difference between no fun and ultimate fun :punk:

Collected my cams today

Nice stuff :thumbup:

Edited by GuidoK

But the main factor is the way you drive. My mpg varies between 20mpg and 33mpg But that's really the difference between no fun and ultimate fun :punk:

Im sure before i did this fuelly thing my mpg was below 20 lol (i was having lots of fun)

Edited by Cannockwolf

true but bigger injectors means more fuel, my onboard ecu mpg before the s/c would never get that high, best i could hope for was 30mpg, i had heard the fuel economy when drove sensibly would be at least equal to pre s/c but this seams to good to be true

Wrong.....bigger injectors don't mean more fuel at all.,......obviously they have the potential to provide more fuel but only when required.

When you are cruising whether you have 300cc injectors or 1000cc injectors you are still aiming for 14.5/7 AFR - but it just means that your injector duration will be different dependant upon the injectors i.e.the length of time the injectors are open for will be less with bigger injectors than it would be with smaller injectors - this of course is all down to the way it's been mapped. If you just threw in 1000cc injectors without getting it mapped properly then yes it would massively overfuel (probably wouldnt even run) and hence use more fuel.

I would imagine you are only using more fuel than you used to pre-supercharger when you start to see positive pressure in the manifold - this will obviously change when you have your cams fitted.

here's the seat socket, can you tell from these pics?

attachicon.gif2013-10-28 16.05.34.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-10-28 16.05.41.jpg

They aren't heated - heated seats have pins 23,24 and 25 occupied.

Evo headers fitted, as expected i was told it was a b@stard to fit, I have had a spare set of flanges laser cut if anybody wants to buy them :) there is definately a raspier note to the car now. Next get the cams, pulley and new map installed.

they had to put them on and off a lot to adjust them to get them to fit, missing the steering column, plus adding extra lambda bungs in the exhaust, he reckoned it was 22 hrs work, the laser cut flanges cost me a new gasket £50 to get the pattern from and £80 to get 2 done so ill be happy with £50. I have lost the two pre cats and it is a 50/50 chance it will pass emissions tests, once the cams etc are in im getting it tested