Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Ok new thread, update on my car repair nightmare.

Been to another garage for price to sort and they've come out with £2500 so looks to be the going rate, also been to BMW and they saying £2500-2800 so seems same price for everyone.

No longer

Living the dream.

Been to another garage for price to sort and they've come out with £2500 so looks to be the going rate, also been to BMW and they saying £2500-2800 so seems same price for everyone.

I must have missed this, what's wrong with it again?

He got side swiped by a woman.

Oh, some guy did that to me in 2008, was a £5k repair bill from insurance :/

Oh, some guy did that to me in 2008, was a £5k repair bill from insurance :/

post-20765-13644000469347_thumb.jpg

All of a sudden my repair bill doesn't seem too bad, just gutted mit only just got front sorted under warranty.

No longer

Living the dream.

Just rinsed all the salt off and then washed it rinsed off after, but bugger drying it my hands feel like someone else's.

Was going to leave it as have a funny feeling it might get wrote off but then again thought best to clean it just in case.

All the neighbours have been looking at me like I'm on crack for doing it, it even briefly snowed for a couple of mins.

No longer

Living the dream.

779B360E-4079-436B-9844-7BC0C458EC1B-135-000000048E5F0AA3_zps1460025b.jpg

I think your the second person i have seen too fit these on the e46 , was thinking about it one time. Suits the car mate, good choice. :thumbsup:

Got some glow plugs today, going to fit them tomorrow if I can brave the cold!

On the E39 note, I remapped an M5 today and removed the speed limiter for the guy who is heading to Spa over the weekend, was very impressed with the amount of car you can get for your money with those.

I think your the second person i have seen too fit these on the e46 , was thinking about it one time. Suits the car mate, good choice. :thumbsup:

Was only a trial while my new rubber was being fitted, was a wheel waiting for collection at my mates place so whacked it on.

Needs bigger profile and lowering a touch, and that's a front wheel lol

Would love a set thou, really update the car