Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

My brother thought i was caning it, and was doing about 60-ish!

So i redid the video with mph and gforce data emoji4.png

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/OPMPGbWx_Ts?feature=oembed] 

Mal you famous

You've made in onto car crash weekly

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Royalties!

My brother thought i was caning it, and was doing about 60-ish!So i redid the video with mph and gforce data [emoji4]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OPMPGbWx_Ts?feature=oembed] 

Mal you famous

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/8r9HG4oMqrA?feature=oembed] 

You've made in onto car crash weekly

Royalties!

He probably doesn't even know about it.

Joe........  NOOO!  What's the problem?

driving home from vblood donors (so doing a good dead too!), noticed a lot of steam, but assumed it was just cold. Noticed in traffic a mile or so down the road that the temp gauge had risen a bit. Pulled over once off the main road, and saw no coolant. Limped it a few hundred yards to a friend's house, filled it with water, started jt, and watched the water come shooting out the header tank (can usually run it with the cap off with no problems).

Gave up, called recovery!

Not Sure what the escaping water means...?

My brother thought i was caning it, and was doing about 60-ish!

So i redid the video with mph and gforce data emoji4.png

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/OPMPGbWx_Ts?feature=oembed] 

What dash cam are you using? Image quality looks good

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Roadhawk HD in 1080p mode.

After the kids shoes destroyed the plati dip on the rear of my center console, decided to strip it and paint it. When for Plasti-kote 3101 matte black. Looks good, lets hope it lasts longer than the Dip. Monday it goes in for a new BMW wing and front wheel refurb. Looking forward to being rust free :)

Additional pinch bolts orderd ;) roll on next tuesday for the new coilovers B) 

Also light washers fitted and bi xenon's adjusted :) 

Wanna grab them ahead of time to clean them up? They're a bit gritty from being on my car...

Can shoot over Sunday in the arvo to say hello about 15.00  ... Can't be out long as family are coming over .

This gives me all of  Monday to clean them up :)

Wanna grab them ahead of time to clean them up? They're a bit gritty from being on my car...

Can shoot over Sunday in the arvo to say hello about 15.00  ... Can't be out long as family are coming over .

This gives me all of  Monday to clean them up :)

should work. I'm out Sunday evening, but 3 should be ok. Text or Facebook on sunday, as I'm on call, so may get called into work...

Parts ordered, 

New rad drain screw as I dropped mine in the bucket when draining and forgot about it. Tipped away the coolant and wondered why I couldn't find the screw! Fail! 

New droplinks

New oil filler cap

Wanted to order new, bottom arms including all ball joints and bushes and new polybush ARB bushes. But with the dreaded C word around the corner I thought it best to wait on the project car spending for now....

Edited by Ashley1995

But with the dreaded C word around the corner I thought it best to wait on the project car spending for now....

Car > family?!

Mind if I ask how much for the suspension stuff? - mine is feeling a little wallowy, so I figured I'd replace them all at some point...

But with the dreaded C word around the corner I thought it best to wait on the project car spending for now....

Car > family?!

Mind if I ask how much for the suspension stuff? - mine is feeling a little wallowy, so I figured I'd replace them all at some point...

I know! it is, but the girlfriend wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get her anything! 

ARB 20mm polybuses about £40 - Droplinks (using rear Ford Mondeo estate ones as they recommend on E30zone) £40 for a pair - The lower arms on euro's are about £70 each but I'm thinking I can re-use mine (as they are the steel ones not aluminium) clean them up and respray them and just replace the ball joints and bushes. These are about another £60 for the four (cannot find poly ones) and then it's just the poly lollipop bushes at about £25 each. Going for the M3 offset ones. 

All in about £200 I guess it will end up costing. Hope that makes sense! 

Complained to Thule about the damage their roofbars did to my paintwork! :angry:

roof%20bar%20damage%202_zpsjktd9e81.jpg

roof%20bar%20damage%201_zpsdwb7nqls.jpg

Yup, paint scratched down to the bare metal.

Ouch Mal that's nasty.

Got crashed into by a cyclist while stationary at the front of a queue for some traffic lights.

I was on the slip road today, joining dual carriageway, when what is coming the other way?  Yup, cyclist pushing his bike.  Idiot.