RickyZ

What Wheels are left

Can I not convince you on the CHs?

(excuse the bad quality pic, it was put through instagram on iphone and not got any better ones yet)

lynm.jpg

I REALLY miss this car! I bought it from Rizzo off here last year. Only owned it a few months, should never have sold it! :(. Tried to trade my touring with the person selling it on eBay this time ha!

I liked my mv1s on my first one to be honest but I just feel to he it to sit right without being too low it needs to be on 19s

My coupe was way too low really it caused too many issues! But that was my fault really!

Some style 361's would look sweet & certainly be different:

image113.jpg

Or some Z4 style 326's (personally think they look a bit too much like those crappy M6 reps you see about)?

40d-IMG_12261.jpg

I liked my mv1s on my first one to be honest but I just feel to he it to sit right without being too low it needs to be on 19s

My coupe was way too low really it caused too many issues! But that was my fault really!

I never left mine on long enough to enjoy them, if I had I may not have had so many others lol

Smellynelly and Bungers, thanks but they are not for me

I think the main reason I kept and appreciated mine so much is because when I got them they were battered and I hand refurbed them which took FOREVER. So I had to love them!

Here is a pic (it was 4 years ago I was 19 and loving my 318 at the time)

kqlw.jpg