DEVIL 666

Mike's second Coupe

After 3 years of ownership I sold my first BMW which was a 318Ci. I loved the car, never had any serious problem, but because I wanted a bit more power I said it's time for a change. After 4 days of advertising it online a young chap came along, tried the car and immediately bought it.

I was left with no car on new year's eve.... :)

I first started to look for M3's but I decided I want to try the 330 before as the M3 would be a big step after the 4 cylinder. I found a few coupe and loon but many of them had auto box and I def wanted manual. After the black 318 I thought it's time for a silver car and my favorite would have been a dolphin grey color, although I haven't found one , I was still happy with the result as I found a nice Silver Grey. After the 318 it's a big step, I love the 6 cylinder engine.

The car got FSH, manual 6 speed box, full black leather, sport body kit, 18" MV2 wheels with new tyres, new brakes all round etc etc......

Anyway I made a few pictures, no mod yet but I have a few small update which will be coming soon.

For the help and advice big thanks to Dj Syxx & Jay.

6proz6.jpg

2m6nxw8.jpg

fa3lts.jpg

2mh7mso.jpg

25qww8g.jpg

1z2m07m.jpg

214xj88.jpg

2rzwf0p.jpg

2cmufiw.jpg

While I was still in London I did the arch rolling thanks to CustomCars

27zfer9.jpg

About time mike, great looking coupe and I look forward to seeing it slammed.

Cheers Ant, this time I do not plan any lowering, leave the car standard…….lol just joking, already ordered coilovers, got the wheels for the summer, but still thinking about the tyres.

Your welcome for the advice Mike, but no slams yet? I'm disappointed brother

No slams yet Jay, as I want to “enjoy” the standard suspension for a few weeks, I don’t have to plan my route, I can go everywhere, lol but don’t worry few more days and I’m rolling low again.

Looks lovely! Is it lower than standard already?

Thanks mate, suspension still standard, but hopefully not for long.

Nice :)

Thanks Bob appreciate your comment.

Love it......... :thumbup:

Cheers, Silbergrau FTW :thumbup:

Looks to be a nice clean example in the best colour ;-)

Thanks mate. After 2 months I think the same, who needs dolphin grey, when u can buy a better color :lol:

Like your 330 shame it wasn’t for sale when I bought mine :(

That's a lovely motor!

Cheers, I try to looks after as much as I can.

Very nice looking forward to see what you do with this one

Thanks for the comment.

Very tidy motor buddy, congrats on your purchase :thumbsup:

Thanks Gaz. After 2 months I think I made the right decision.

That interior looks brand new! Very nice mate, I'm looking forward to what you do to this one ^_^

Cheers Ashley, yes the interior is in top condition, maybe a bit boring the black leather but I still love it.

Definitely looks like a good purchase, that interior is immaculate!

Cheers Max.

Gorgeous looking car mate, recently bought a 330ci in the same colour :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Thanks mate, few update coming soon nothing major just want a nice, clean and low coupe.

I've got 1 brand new 215 35 19 nankang if you need it mate. They will look sweet, what happened to them parallels you had?

Cheers , now I need 225/35 as for 9.5j I don't want to use 215...lol I sold the parallel after a week :( , but now I looking again another set or something with a dish for winter.