negev

Anyone know where to buy plastic wheel bags?

I had a spare wheel with my car in the same style alloy, but a few days ago I hit a kerb and took a chunk out of the sidewall of the tyre so swapped that one with the spare and then decided to just sell the one that was hit because I still have the space-saver in the boot.

The spare wheel had a large plastic bag around it that was a perfect size and good thickness for the wheel, but I stupidly gave it to the buyer and now wish I'd kept it because when I eventually have to change a wheel by the side of the road if I don't have something to put the alloy in it will wreck the cloth interior.

I've looked online and can't find anywhere selling plastic bags specifically for this purpose, there are loads of wheel bags made of other material like a rucksack but that's way overkill for something I'm going to just shove into the spare wheel space in the hope that I don't ever need it.

Anyone know a source?

Thanks!

Edited by negev

Demon Tweeks, look under their motorsports track day section.

Hmm I went through the pit accessories section but couldn't see any, just the fabric ones that I said I didn't want.. where are you seeing them?

I searched for wheel bag on their site, they didn't look like canvas to me but maybe I was mistaken. And the post that appeared above mine when I was typing this is exactly what I saw!

Edited by Zonda_