mit

Any Of You Ride Motorbikes?

how the f**k do i keep up with that! ;)

You won't until you get your bike license and get one :P we still haven't had that chat about it all yet lol. I'll come and show you sometime when I've got it :D

lol got to persuade Nicky! she doesn't want me to die lol

Haha nice.. I might bring it to the new forest meet. Still haven't decided whether to take car or bike yet!

Uncovered my bike for the first time since Sept 21st yesterday.

Started first time, very surprised..!

Won't be back on the road till maybe March or April.

Due it's first MOT in May 2013, got 1820 miles on the clock!!

My new years resolution is to ride it more ...

Edited by Trev1964

I sent my bike in for annual service and free winter storage last week... they are going to fit my akrapovic exhaust too :)

I've got a Honda SH125 twist and go scooter. Got it 6 months ago to learn the roads of London (studying to be a cabbie).

I've been out all this winter so far and have been suffering a bit! I enjoy riding but I definitely think there's a risk to motorbikes and especially through central London where it's so congested.

Worked out the mpg from it the other day....... 84!! B)

MIT do you still have the same bike as the 1st post of this thread?

I know minories btw :)

I've got a Honda SH125 twist and go scooter. Got it 6 months ago to learn the roads of London (studying to be a cabbie).

I've been out all this winter so far and have been suffering a bit! I enjoy riding but I definitely think there's a risk to motorbikes and especially through central London where it's so congested.

Worked out the mpg from it the other day....... 84!! B)

MIT do you still have the same bike as the 1st post of this thread?

I know minories btw :)

First off, you bastard :lol:

I say this because taxis are the most predictable road user. You just have to imagine the worst possible thing that anyone could do and that's what the taxi will do, almost guaranteed. They never let anyone go (apart from motorbikes... sometimes) and they are usually the most aggressive drivers (sometimes even when they have passengers). I sincerely hope you don't turn into one of those!!

I don't think London is that bad for bikes. The suburbs are worse than the centre if you ask me. Also it's a hell of a lot safer than Paris, for example...

I got rid of the bike in the 1st post, this is my current steed:

41707c36f9c311e1b5561231380e8944_7.jpg

Glad you know Minories. You'd make a rubbish cabbie if you didn't :lol:

Nah seriously, please don't become one of the usual git type cabbies, and good luck with the knowledge :thumbup:

Well here is my 2 wheel death trap. Love it to bits but scares the crap out of me. Found it last year, brand new unregistered 2008 R1. Got it for £7000 with all usual warranties etc on a 2011 plate. Had the ecu race tunned, way better than powercommander etc and straight through race system. On the rolling road 189bhp at the back wheel and weighs 188kg haha mental

post-20822-0-70878400-1355852704_thumb.j

Edited by daz031178

Always wanted a motorbike but the london weather has always put me off due the fact it rains cats and dogs most summers and i cannot justify spending on a bike I would use less than 10 times a year. But if i do get one its going to be a ducati or suzuki Hayabusa

Using the best phablet ever

Always wanted a motorbike but the london weather has always put me off due the fact it rains cats and dogs most summers and i cannot justify spending on a bike I would use less than 10 times a year. But if i do get one its going to be a ducati or suzuki Hayabusa

Using the best phablet ever

Why would you use it less than 10 times a year? You'll be surprised how often you can use it - even staying out of the rain. I've done ~2000 miles on mine this year without even trying.

I probably use mine about 10 times a year. Put about 1200 miles on it in those 10 times though :thumbup:

Might ride to Le Mans next may bank holiday which will probably be a couple of thousand miles in a weekend...

Ive done le mans motogp for the last 4 years mit. Its bloody insane what goes on there and how many bikes turn up. Best way to descirbe camping at the circuit. Palestine would be quieter and more comfortable. Bloody good fun though. May go again next year, hmmmmm forum ride out.......