Sam

Introduce yourself

No worries.

There's possibly more in hidden places too - see my post from 2013 (still not rectified - it's a job for this summer!): http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/47906-sills-removed-my-rust-findings/

Mileage wouldn't put me off though - I'm still going strong with over 220k, and am planning a ~9-10,000 mile round trip in the summer in it (maybe a disaster - but I have faith it'll be fine for that distance without issue).

Hi all, I'm Greg, I live in Farnborough, Hants. I drive a 325ci M Sport in Imola Red. I've had it about a year now, it's my first BMW, I've had VAG's for 15 years. I gotta say, I quite like the RWD! :) Ive had to spend some money on the car to sort a few little issues out and there's plenty more to get fixed yet, but I really like the car!

Thanks guys! I haven't taken any decent pics of the car yet but I will! It needs some more paint work doing before I show it off :) it's a pre facelift M Sport coupe, mostly original spec with the MV1's refurbed in 'shadow chrome' I think?!

I bought it as a project, it had a few things fitted by the previous owner(s) that I wasn't keen on. It had MV2 reps with ditch finders fitted, M badges stuck on, blue flashing lights in the doors and dash to name a few things... Oh and then there's the rust!

To date I've sourced some original MV1's, just had a new clutch and dmf fitted, replaced a xenon headlight as the mounting clips were broken and it used to wobble! New set of rear lights as the old ones gave me puddles in the boot! Fitted aero wipers, poly bushes, rear brake overhaul, boot rust repaired/painted, replaced a few interior parts...

Next up is the steering UJ's and a nice set of suspension :)

Edited by GRE608Y

Are you on IT or to secret govt stuff :)

Me? I used to be in both...

Paullaby could be in Aviation? Or the new BMW head office maybe??

No nothing that exciting - used to be in Aviation, well did my apprenticeship at Westland Helicopters if that counts. Now I work for an american audio visual company playing with big boys sound, lighting and video :afro:

Hi everyone! New to the page. My name is Mo, I'm 22 & live in the Lake District.

I own a 2004 Bmw E46 330d Saloon in the stunning Estoril Blue [emoji16] I've owned the car for 6 months now and absolutely loving it.

It has Xenons, sunroof, harman kardon, oem sat nav/tv, black leather, mv2's, black kidney grilles, yellow calipers & angel eyes.

Looking forward to talking to you all [emoji16]

Mo [emoji106]42cd9605cb6a03b279afd4dc09e1bb40.jpg

Finally picked up an E46 today after a couple months of searching. First impressions after the 5hour drive back... the car is amazing, I really doubted it would feel this nice to drive, and looks so much better in person. 2006 320ci Sport, I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow when its light enough.

Morning all, I'm Nick, 26, and recently picked up a 2004 330D Sport Touring Auto.

Me in the car (was cold sitting in Calais for an hour and half!!)

CgIrXxm.jpg?1

kXEshBp.jpg?1

Xb827Cu.jpg?1

pTjwktC.jpg?1

First impressions are great - extremely well specced and screwed together for a car which is 10 years old!

I also own a Fiesta ST which was my daily but now exclusively for weekends and track days :)

ra9CYDM.jpg

oxIvcp7.jpg