beau

2003 330Ci Sport - New Wheels

I like the look of your car mate.The front wheels look like they have a deep dish.Are they they the same size all round?because the fronts look deeper than 8.5's to me but it might be just how it looks in the pics.

bloody hell, i didnt think this many people would reply lol, tbh i did not even like these wheels, i saw them and said to everyone no, i dont like them, even when i bought them i thought i dont like them, il put them on but put them up for sale, but i really like them once on the car! :)

Looks ace :) Got the wheels sizes and offsets etc?

they are 19" x 8.5 i am unsure of the offset

I like the look of your car mate.The front wheels look like they have a deep dish.Are they they the same size all round?because the fronts look deeper than 8.5's to me but it might be just how it looks in the pics.

they are 19x8.5 all round with 235/35/19 tyres, they rub very slightly so im going to change to 225 tyres when they need changing

I'm not seeing "M Power" no.plate surrounds am i ? :unsure:

possibly, i cant even remember what the surrounds say on them tbh, they are just what ever mstyle supplied to me

Very nice i like it, what have you got it lowered on ? i love how low it is, got any pctures of its stance!

it is lowered on coil overs, it can go alot lower! i may lower it slightly more when i get the smaller tyres put on.

very nice mate, looks clean!

also, is that red leather I see?

it is black leather, i do see what you mean from the pics though, i think its that red bin reflecting! lol