Sam

Potential for more polos

New polos  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've done it for the past few years, so people could wear a E46Zone.com polo at the meets and events. So I thought I'd ask if people would be interested in me getting some more made up for the people who haven't got one or want to buy a new one.

I've added a poll, so please fill in, I'll leaving it running a few days and see the response. We tend to need a good 20 or 30 to make the costs lower.

I can look into it, but can't promise it. I imagine it'll add a bit to the pricing.

I thought that but maybe people might want to pay the extra to have their username also. Doesn't have to be in massive letters or anything.

Mikey just wants 'MIKEY THE MOD' on the back of his :P

I'd definitely have one :) I remember when I first joined and went to the birthday meet everyone was wearing them and I really wanted one. Gave a very 'professional' look to the forum.

Mikey just wants 'MIKEY THE MOD' on the back of his :P

Not so much me more Trickster so that he can have 'Pretty Ricky' on his one. B)

Opened the thread expecting you to be suggesting we open up the forum to VWs :lol:

Good response so far, although only 12 'sold' on the votes.

I'd need to take orders upfront, as I'm not willing to order 10 of each colour and size!

Anymore?

I emailed a few companys regarding a username per polo etc and its not looking cheap. Only 1 has come back.

For a Polo with a username on the front (embroidered) and a logo printed on the rear its looking close to £20 shipped to you! We can get printed usernames, but it doesnt shave that much off the price.