Matt_330CI

How Old Are You?

274 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 for the rest of the night and tomorrow, then its hello 37, wheres its all gone

To stop the other thread in the Subby lounge going too far off topic, all age chat moved here :)

Posts copied from other thread:

To be fair, I don't think age has anything to do with it. I'd say 24 is a pretty standard age on here.

Except the guy that bought your clubsport that can't get the budgets off quick enough! :P

oh sh*t, really?! ....I must be increasing the average massively then :cry::lol:

Loads of youngsters on here. Few of you oldies too mind :P

I think I'm right in saying I'm the youngest member here at 18? (DOB 29/03/1994) ^_^

There was a 17 year old with a 318 that joined the other day I think.

I remember when I was the youngest, getting older scares me! :lol:

Benefits to being older like not being done up the ar$e with no lube for insurance for one ! :)

ditto, my insurance quote search is £150 less this year than last year

mods disclosed. go figure

The M will be around the £1k mark for me if I end up lowering slightly. Not a bad quote for 23!

23! god im old

Edited by Gaz

Continued....

reading all this is making me feel old too mate.... 43 in two weeks :(

I was 'standard' age on here when Wash was born !! :blink:

hey i still rember when polo mints were 4p a packet

and they were bigger.......

or was it because i had smaller hands

Still £650 more than me though. B)

eh?! who with? Mine is more than £350 for a 320Ci !

Continued....

ouch!

Jesus, talk about no lube !! Mine's with LV but I do live in the middle of nowhere in a tiny village that comes under Rochester where the most popular form of transport is horses. B)

Might be as old as balls but you'll never see me faceplant in front of a captive audience. B)

What? What are you talking about? That never happened.

Oh look, an interesting post about coilovers....... :huh:

Come on then let's have some ages, not just god I'm old.

I'm 29, 30 in oct but look 12 lol

Congrats rory, your 1 month older than me!

30 for me

23 for me.

Just turned 23, and paying £1200 for a 320cd M Sport, which isnt bad for Northern Ireland...

Anyway, Roll on UBMW, faceplanting etc

It will be good to know how old everyone iis :)

I'm 23 and starting to feel the need to move out :(

Last one....

I'm 24 & moved out when 21 - best thing i ever did!

As as jay, best thing I did. Got on with parents x10 when I left.

And just to make some of you feel better

29 and paying just shy of £1200 FC on a 330i sport, no points or accidents! Also live in a decent Postcode. Stupid monet

Deffo, Mum & dad, appreciate them more now & i am paying £1150ish on my 330ci in a decent postcode :)

Kinda wanna move home sometimes due to the fact it costs me £800 to live on my own but it's a catch 22.

im 30 next month and pay £600 fully comp with 3 points and 8 years NCB,

plus bought a house 2 years ago

moving out is def a healthy thing to do, i left at 18 to go uni, crashed back at my folks for the summer breaks in the first 3 years but the 4 after that i didn't get any holidays :-( moved home for 2 years after 7 years away so I could save a house deposit and felt like i imagine a bird would with clipped wings. didn't even bother unpacking just lived out of boxes.

If i were single with a steady job i'd buy a place big enough with rooms to let, get a mortgage with something crazy like an 8 or 15 year term and make hay while the sunshines, that way while you're single you get an instant social life with housemates etc etc and you get to pay off a massive chunk of a house with other peoples money so when you outgrow the housemate thing and/or wanna live with your misses you can knowing that you wont be crippled by a huge mortgage, you might even be able to keep the mortgage just in your name depending on how many years you had the housemates for.

Heh, Mikey beats me by £100. An E46 M3 vert is apparently £2.73 cheaper for me to insure than the 330d! That said, he IS old as balls! ;)

As for getting bored with the zone, I see both points there. There's been a few too many occasions recently where the zone just doesn't work like it should. Hackers. Not a great deal to be done about that I guess though.

As for content, I agree that there are just those threads where people like argue in favour of something and people who will argue the opposite. Unless we become China, that's never going to change. I'll never put cheap coilovers on a £40k car and Jay will never stop! (That said mate, if I end up getting my MX-5 sub £1k project car, I'll be coming to you for tips! :D) Vis a vis, nobody is going to change Tricky's mind about anything just by posting it on the internet!!

Simple advice is that if you don't like a thread, stop reading it!

Long! :lol: Figured it was best to get as much from the other thread as I could.

Right, I'm 23. Moved out when I was 17. Best thing I ever did. Me and my parents used to be at each others throats night and day, the second I moved out we got on great.